@ashishsinha675's post

in Which one better in Bangalore?Byju's or TIME
Updated 2 months ago

I had given CAT 2013 and had gotten an 88 percentile in my final year of engineering. I had joined a construction company near Mangalore after graduation.Judge me all you want for taking B.E. but I never thought technical jobs would be that boring. So after 6 months, I decided to give CAT 14. It was already July and I didn't wanna take a sabbatical and as you'd imagine there were no good coaching classes for CAT preparation. I searched some online courses and stumbled across Byju's Classes Tablet mode of learning. I decided to give it a shot. I was pretty impressed with their course, especially the energy that Byju Raveendran exudes in his sessions.
I eventually got 97.3 and converted SP Jain.
Pros
-Shortcut techniques for almost every type of question. Byju believes that the questions in CAT can be predicted and he delivers well on this.
- No bullshit- only imp. concepts discussed they do have basics but you can directly move on to advanced.
-English- It works pretty well for engineers especially. Santosh (their Verbal Faculty) gives algorithms for topics like RC. Me luvs maths 😛

Cons
- A little fast. Had to pause sometimes to take a few concepts in 😛
-Locked Tablet- No temple rum till course expires 😞

3 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Bhawnabedi15
@Bhawnabedi15  ·  0 karma

@leodinesh37 if u want i can give u material for lesser price mail Bhawnabedi15@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kanu_kathuria
@Kanu_kathuria  ·  0 karma

@Bhawnabedi15 i also require it...here's my id iamkushagra21@gmail.com. please tell me fast

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 18 posts in Which one better in Bangalore?Byju's or TIME

View all the posts »