Which one better in Bangalore?Byju's or TIME

20 Posts  ·  80 Users
About this group
I am a working professional in Bangalore.I want to give CAT 2012 with full preparation.I have not done any CAT coaching before.So this time I wanted to join a coaching for proper guidance.I gave CAT in 2010 going through only TIME study material a...
Page 1 of 2

Avail Materials at cheap prices!
Details-

Payment link and details-https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
Cost-  Rs 250 from Rs 500 (50% discount)Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BvZdY_cPSkzfbsXOGGennTixANU7rEfS?usp=sharing
Quantity- 100 GB Materials
Usage- MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
What you will get-

• Quality Videos of concepts
  • Hand Written Notes (Chapterwise)
  • PDF Exercises (Overall and Chapterwise) 
  • GRE courses
  • Other Management Entrance Tests (OMETs) Materials
  • PDFs of mocks from leading providers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Avail Materials at cheap prices!
Details-
  Payment link and details-https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
Cost-  Rs 250 from Rs 500 (50% discount)Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BvZdY_cPSkzfbsXOGGennTixANU7rEfS?usp=sharing
Quantity- 100 GB Materials  Usage- MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
What you will get-

• Quality Videos of concepts
  • Hand Written Notes (Chapterwise)
  • PDF Exercises (Overall and Chapterwise) 
  • GRE courses
  • Other Management Entrance Tests (OMETs) Materials
  • PDFs of mocks from leading providers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody wants Time/ byju cat full video lectures ? If you or your friends are interested then inbox me, we'll decide the price.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is the better option for the CAT coaching in Bangalore, TIME Jayanagar, or Endeavour? I am looking to know more about their faculty, library facility, study materials and track record. Can anyone who knows about these two institutes, please help in making an informed decision?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I am planning to appear for CAT 2016. I am looking for Byjus CAT videos. Since i am not willing to purchase the tablet for a month's period of time, i am willing to buy the videos irrespective of the quality. 

Please help me as soon as possible so that i can start with my preparation. 

Mail - sarakapoor93@gmail.com

Thank you!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm willing to sell material for Byju's classes that I bought for CAT 2016. This includes only the 14 text books (reference books and class sheets). I'm based out of Bangalore. If interested, please drop me a line: jithug87@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys!

BYJU's classes or TIME??

Please suggest?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Bhawnabedi15
@Bhawnabedi15  ·  0 karma

For which course?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bhawnabedi15

Byjus is best

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I did some R&D and my friends are also suggesting for Indiranagar Time..i'm sure byju is not at all good.

1 comment
akchaudhary531
@akchaudhary531  ·  2 karma

y?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello..I have done my graduation and now doing PG in Homoeopathy.I wish to appear for CAt 2016. SO please advice which are the best classes to join-

TIME

BYJU'S

CAREER LAUNCHER

AND ONLINE OR CLASSROOM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anybody interested to share Byju study material & tab, pls let me know.

I am planning for CAT, 16. so before adopting for any Coaching classes i want to have a clear picture. already studied times material

Live in Bangalore(Indiranagar)

Ready to pay if require.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Bhawnabedi15

@s @s ri

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bhawnabedi15

@srivid byjus is best for cat peraon who teaches is a serial cat topper if any doubt mail at bhawnabedi15@gmil.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...