Which one better in Bangalore?Byju's or TIME

17 Posts  ·  73 Users
About this group
I am a working professional in Bangalore.I want to give CAT 2012 with full preparation.I have not done any CAT coaching before.So this time I wanted to join a coaching for proper guidance.I gave CAT in 2010 going through only TIME study material a...
Page 1 of 2

Which is the better option for the CAT coaching in Bangalore, TIME Jayanagar, or Endeavour? I am looking to know more about their faculty, library facility, study materials and track record. Can anyone who knows about these two institutes, please help in making an informed decision?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I am planning to appear for CAT 2016. I am looking for Byjus CAT videos. Since i am not willing to purchase the tablet for a month's period of time, i am willing to buy the videos irrespective of the quality. 

Please help me as soon as possible so that i can start with my preparation. 

Mail - sarakapoor93@gmail.com

Thank you!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm willing to sell material for Byju's classes that I bought for CAT 2016. This includes only the 14 text books (reference books and class sheets). I'm based out of Bangalore. If interested, please drop me a line: jithug87@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys!

BYJU's classes or TIME??

Please suggest?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Bhawnabedi15
@Bhawnabedi15  ·  0 karma

For which course?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bhawnabedi15

Byjus is best

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I did some R&D and my friends are also suggesting for Indiranagar Time..i'm sure byju is not at all good.

1 comment
akchaudhary531
@akchaudhary531  ·  2 karma

y?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello..I have done my graduation and now doing PG in Homoeopathy.I wish to appear for CAt 2016. SO please advice which are the best classes to join-

TIME

BYJU'S

CAREER LAUNCHER

AND ONLINE OR CLASSROOM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anybody interested to share Byju study material & tab, pls let me know.

I am planning for CAT, 16. so before adopting for any Coaching classes i want to have a clear picture. already studied times material

Live in Bangalore(Indiranagar)

Ready to pay if require.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Bhawnabedi15

@s @s ri

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bhawnabedi15

@srivid byjus is best for cat peraon who teaches is a serial cat topper if any doubt mail at bhawnabedi15@gmil.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had given CAT 2013 and had gotten an 88 percentile in my final year of engineering. I had joined a construction company near Mangalore after graduation.Judge me all you want for taking B.E. but I never thought technical jobs would be that boring. So after 6 months, I decided to give CAT 14. It was already July and I didn't wanna take a sabbatical and as you'd imagine there were no good coaching classes for CAT preparation. I searched some online courses and stumbled across Byju's Classes Tablet mode of learning. I decided to give it a shot. I was pretty impressed with their course, especially the energy that Byju Raveendran exudes in his sessions.
I eventually got 97.3 and converted SP Jain.
Pros
-Shortcut techniques for almost every type of question. Byju believes that the questions in CAT can be predicted and he delivers well on this.
- No bullshit- only imp. concepts discussed they do have basics but you can directly move on to advanced.
-English- It works pretty well for engineers especially. Santosh (their Verbal Faculty) gives algorithms for topics like RC. Me luvs maths 😛

Cons
- A little fast. Had to pause sometimes to take a few concepts in 😛
-Locked Tablet- No temple rum till course expires 😞

3 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Bhawnabedi15

@leodinesh37 if u want i can give u material for lesser price mail Bhawnabedi15@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kanu_kathuria
@Kanu_kathuria  ·  0 karma

@Bhawnabedi15 i also require it...here's my id iamkushagra21@gmail.com. please tell me fast

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello peopl plsguide me. Should I go for byju or time?? 

2 comments
anusmitaiskeya
@anusmitaiskeya  ·  0 karma

byjus

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bhawnabedi15

@priyanshaag byjus is Best for queries mail at bhawnabedi15@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any pointers to the better CAT coaching institute in Bangalore?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...