WHICH mockCATs?

5 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
ok so most of you guys here on about CAT 2012 would have given the test by far (mine is on 5th Nov). just to give me a confidence boost, which MOCKCAT series do you think would be best to practice on for QA+DI for the next 5 odd days (i will not s...
Page 1 of 1
@simplyshashank Hmm just believe in yourself...those seven days can make a huge difference too...i hope you will get your other queries sorted in those threads...ATB :mg:
Believe
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ansh12345 wise words and thank you very much for them but you have to agree whatever hardwork i've put in would have been over the past few months and any more or less hardwork in these 7 days won't make much of a difference to my IIM dream ...

i asked for a few last minute pointers that might help me get maybe two more questions right, a thought which might help me sail through these pre-exam blues. trust me, we have enough people around us for pep-talks and gyaan . how about some of these people taking an effort to really assist in things like which series to solve maybe 5-6 more tests from, instead?

that said, thank you for the links...i think get SOME idea now . CL FTW! hehe
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@simplyshashank said:
ok so most of you guys here on about CAT 2012 would have given the test by far (mine is on 5th Nov). just to give me a confidence boost, which MOCKCAT series do you think would be best to practice on for QA+DI for the next 5 odd days (i will not study from saturday cuz that would be murdering my sanity), in terms of levels of difficulty, pattern of questions, etc.? I am solving CL (with very good results, scoring 60+ on an average) and TIME (with average results, barely managing 50+)or please help me with a link to a previous thread on this topic as I couldn't find any thank you!! good luck to you all!

As far as i think any test series can get you the dream college...they are much the same...the difference lies in YOU...if you have the capability then you can touch the sky(IIM's) by your hard work so work on that and you suggest you to go through these threads :mg:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/testfunda-mocks-2012-t-80583/p-3398086/r-3518396?page=1

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/cat-2012-mock-test-series-discussion-schedule-t-81179/p-3440116?page=1
Believe
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which MOCKCAT series would you suggest?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ok so most of you guys here on about CAT 2012 would have given the test by far (mine is on 5th Nov). just to give me a confidence boost, which MOCKCAT series do you think would be best to practice on for QA+DI for the next 5 odd days (i will not study from saturday cuz that would be murdering my sanity), in terms of levels of difficulty, pattern of questions, etc.? I am solving CL (with very good results, scoring 60+ on an average) and TIME (with average results, barely managing 50+)

or please help me with a link to a previous thread on this topic as I couldn't find any :(

thank you!! good luck to you all!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...