which is the key to sucess hard work or luck,destiny.

61 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
guys i want views regarding this point.ucan pour in real life examples to justify u r point. i am in dilemaa.sometimes i feel it is hard work which is imp but sometimes i feel it is all destiny. ::
Page 1 of 7
kirti_itbhu Says
hey catasuras i think that luck also plays a vital role in shaping life.same amount of hard work but different course of life happens with so many people.my mess servant gopi bhaiya is the most hardworking person i have ever seen(works from 5am to 1 am hehe unstopped,yes takes small breaks)but he is nothing. becoz he was born in poor family and got no education.and now he does'nt understand anything beyond mess.what will u call it? i will call it his fate. key thing is u have no control over luck so keep working and hope for the best.

In my opinion destiny is pre ordained but man with his hard work and determination has the capability to change it according to his wishes.

Luck also plays a very imp role.......... after all if someone has 50% quota in name of OBC/SC/ST then y shud he not consider himself lucky?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey catasuras i think that luck also plays a vital role in shaping life.same amount of hard work but different course of life happens with so many people.my mess servant gopi bhaiya is the most hardworking person i have ever seen(works from 5am to 1 am hehe unstopped,yes takes small breaks)but he is nothing. becoz he was born in poor family and got no education.and now he does'nt understand anything beyond mess.what will u call it? i will call it his fate. key thing is u have no control over luck so keep working and hope for the best.

LUCK
He worked by day
And toiled by night.
He gave up play
And some delight.
Dry books he read,
New things to learn.
And forged ahead,
Success to earn.
He plodded on with
Faith and pluck;
And when he won,
Men called it luck.

Its all about application, strategy, determination alongwith continuous hard work to get closer to target.
It is always in our hands to go as closest as possible to aim, then do not expect results . They will automatically pour in.
Be smart. :

dont divert the topic to wrong side.

PS : no offend to neone..

what i think is the key to success is : Getting OBC/SC/ST status (considering India's current scenario)

wht u say guyz??
Each of the factors has to fall in right place at right time to achieve success. All of them are important are vital. bUt one thing I have learnt in life: Sincere efforts do pay good dividends.

Abhishek

i agree with u.sincere efforts do count.

Each of the factors has to fall in right place at right time to achieve success. All of them are important are vital. bUt one thing I have learnt in life: Sincere efforts do pay good dividends.

Abhishek

i agrred with u but destiny is very important.if u have to be a king u will meet that type of person and u will become one.yaar jab time kharab ayega toh teri budhii bhi bhrasht ho jayegi