Which is the best state to live in other than urs???

58 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
Hey guys,we all love the region which we live in. Its the place where we born, we spent our childhood and have lots of friend. Bt suppose if u have to shift to other place(vch i thnk most of u vl have to do for ur jobs) vch state in india u v...
Page 1 of 6
warrior
@warrior  ·  2,324 karma
Hey do one thing .... pls take out all your frustation in life in one mail, but I will not get involved in indiscretion & cooked up stories.

GO ahead, keep writing & when you are done ,do let me know.

Thankx
Azeem

you are the precher for this maxim "Discretion is the better part of valour".
then also you keep on forgetting that. but there is no mistake of yours. you seem to be following your name "
ahmadazeem" ( whimsical, grave digger)

I never said I will stop writing its only you who is telling again and again this and thenposting again.

and whenever I post I was able to substantiate my points (with name of places and facts (true facts and most of us know them)).

Its you who are posting shit without any facts.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I object....rmbt, since when you know mumbai and how much you know chemistry of mumbai and shiv sena?

Resident of mumbai...other than mumbai/maharahstra..will go for banglore...awesome weather....

Couldnt comprehend you...Could you please elobrate...!!

Well, you dont need to be a chemical engg to figure out chemistry between Shiv sena & Mumbai!! Dont think Shiv sena has done good job by burning public transport yesterday or by holding most part of Maharashtara to ransom(as if the local bodies/rain wasnt enough)!!

@ Gaurav....Yup...i always agreed with u that mubai is one of the best places to live....Dont think there is any argument...Both of us agree that mumbai rocks!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
rmbt Says
Have been to mumbai twice, although had a tough time in locals but enjoyed my stay there as the attitude of the people is awesome.
u have been there twice... but i have lived there for 2 years!! So definitely i would have a better idea.... right? 😃
warrior
@warrior  ·  2,324 karma
See that is what I was saying ..... forget about it .... Mumbai is the Best City for you, so be it....

not for me but for all the IITians ( the cream of the country) its a dream to come and join IIT bombay just beacuse it is in mumbai.

I did not knew that you more than Print/Tel Media, ...

As a friend I am suggesting you pls learn to take criticism positively & substantiate with your MIND & FACTS & not with your perceptions, it will atleast see you through in GD/PI's
All the Best.
Azeem

GD/PI's from where this came in between. I won't be wrong if I say this to you substantiate your points with mind facts and logic. I know and have travelled to half of the hyd. have you seen any corner of mumbai ???? and you are talking about mind when you are using others minds ( print, media) instead of self observing and making your points.

By the way you have forgotten your maxim "Discretion is the better part of valour" so soon.

Also your simle seems to be gone. In the previos posts on this thread you have at the end of post but not in this post. don't worry dude I have only said mumbai is better than hyd not hyd is wrost city to live.
No Power Cuts-----There is a power cut on the day of Diwali previous year in Whisper valley ( one of the best area in HYD )

traffic jams- just come out of your house around 7 in evening aroung Panjagutta

Hyderabadi Biryani -- only thing hyd's know to eat is rice. they don't have taste for other cusines

Hey do one thing .... pls take out all your frustation in life in one mail, but I will not get involved in indiscretion & cooked up stories.

GO ahead, keep writing & when you are done ,do let me know.

Thankx
Azeem
warrior
@warrior  ·  2,324 karma
Kya Miyan, hamara Hyderabad ko bhool gayaee kya ????? Agar Floodlight le ke bhi dhoondo ge to intne achee City nahin milegeee.... Kyon...kyonki

-it has a very good infrastuctre in place
- NO power cuts, water problem, traffic jams
-full of employment opportunites
- no Communal/political tussels

& Best of all is you get to the the ORIGINAL Hyderabadi Biryani ....

Hyderabad Rocks

Azeem

No Power Cuts-----There is a power cut on the day of Diwali previous year in Whisper valley ( one of the best area in HYD )

traffic jams- just come out of your house around 7 in evening aroung Panjagutta

Hyderabadi Biryani -- only thing hyd's know to eat is rice. they don't have taste for other cusines

also people follow maxim of "Discretion is the better part of valour" when they have no answer left. Saying some maxim's, putting simileys won't make right thing wrong

See that is what I was saying ..... forget about it .... Mumbai is the Best City for you, so be it....

I did not knew that you more than Print/Tel Media, ...

As a friend I am suggesting you pls learn to take criticism positively & substantiate with your MIND & FACTS & not with your perceptions, it will atleast see you through in GD/PI's

All the Best.
Azeem
warrior
@warrior  ·  2,324 karma
Hyderabad is nither crowded nor having humid weather.... & yeah as far as fast moving life is concerned, this is city of Nawabs but all that is slowly changing.

Azeem

Nawabs hmm!!!!!!!!!!!

descendants of Shah Jahan are selling tea ( chai ki stall hai) ( seen it some years before in "surabhi"). that's nawabi shaan and standards
warrior
@warrior  ·  2,324 karma
Mr. Warrior, It was really stupid to play a trumpet infront of , I should have really followed the maxim of "Discretion is the better part of valour" but I acted stupid by getting into confontration with ppl like you.

I do not know from were you got all your info on hyd (I think u are living too much into your self created utopian stories).... communal tension ... please ...atleast a mumbaite can't say this.... we dont throw out biharis from exam.. .... we do not have shiv sena to reck havoc....wait what am I doing... I do not want to act a muckraker like you...

So Chill, if you think Mumbai is the BEst place ... fine , belive that ... but pls do not try to impose your views by some cock & bull stories.

Cease fire.

Azeem

See dear I have to Hyderabad also, Delhi (gurgoan ) also, Pune also and to mumbai as well. have you been to mumbai ????????????

also I am not imposing my thoughts I have just posted it. It 's you who have commented me on my post disdainfully ( Its not good manners atleast we understand that I don't know about you).

also you are going round and round on point only. where in india you don't find communal tension. even small villages too have.
you have tension in big joint families also. As size increases tension bound to increase. now compare your total population with that of mumbai.

also my post has other points also about your mannerism and nawabi andaz ( or I should say bhikari andaz). you seem to subscribe to other points.

its not me who is making any unsubstained proclamation its you. you knowledge is just based what TV channels has served to you.I have seen that.

also people follow maxim of "Discretion is the better part of valour" when they have no answer left. Saying some maxim's, putting simileys won't make right thing wrong

and you need shiv Sena to wreck havoc you people itself are enough. why don't you comment on char minar and muslims dominated areas. do any hindu will ever thing of living there. same is case of other hindu dominated old city areas.

and facts: there is a major craze among Hyd's ( not only hyd's but for from students all over india) to come and join IIT Bombay. If they don't get IIT Bombay then they go and join IIT madras. Its only mumbai city which attracts students from all over india. that's the reason all its branches are filled first ( one more trivia: if you wish at Jee 771 you can get Madras Elec but will only get bombay chem and beyond). that itself shows its popularity. and you can't call all of them dumb.they have a very strong reason to choose that.
and yes hyderabad mein rahoge to sirf Warren Buffet ki photo hi le kar ghoom sakte hoo. Warren Buffet ban na hai tu mumbai hi aana hoga.

Also I am making these comments because I have been to hyd and seen all this. also if you are talking about mumbai then you are having a very wrong picture. These news channels are bastards ( they are showing the previous year monsoon photographs on tuesdays and wednesday when it rained here)

See that is the problem with ppl like you...movement somebody tries to reason out something with you , you start using filthy language & some cock & bull stories... on emotive issuses like these pls use your head more (than heart) ....

& pls warren buffet in Mumbai (that is the joke of century),when you do not have any idea about what warren buffet thinks of India & other devloping counries pls do not even think of talking about him.. u r embarassing warren buffet fans.... FYI the value of one share of Berkshire HAthway is more than 90000 US $ ... more money than your Rakesh Jhunjhun walas & Can dream of..... Agar warren buffet banna hai to sirf aur sirf US Jana hogaa.....

Buddy Just chill out. I know its difficult but try to act more maturely. & remember the gloden Maxim "Discretion is the better part of valour"

After all we all are Indians & we are proud to be one.

Thankx
Azeem