which is the best institution to do MBA with distance learning?

60 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
Hi all, Please suggest which is the best institute to do an MBA with distance learning in India. How beneficial it would be for a person working as a lecturer in a Engineering College? Does market accept this mode of education and giving the...
Page 1 of 6

Hi mjay, I think you should do distance education MBA in Information technology and short term online certification course on Marketing, just search - "online certification course on marketing from open university" on google and you will find many universities that offer those courses.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi

yup i tried ma level best to explore evrythin abt part-time and distance learnin courses.....also i had a tok wid counsellor who helped me in real sense
nd icfai is havin an option of providin u with classes so its not a worry

i think it to be d best as it provides a lot of advantages over others

i can send u d contact no of that counsellor if u want

Can you help me out with the same .. Please

Hi
Can you please suggest some courses to me.. I am an IT professional and have been working in a MNC for more than a year now.. I want to go for a part time or distant learning MBA program.. or any other one year program in Marketing..

Since you have done the course yourself.. Please guide me on the elective subjects and also tell me if it will add any value to my resume or not..
Thanks !!

As per your question, there isnt any problem in doing MBA as distance learning but it is recommendable that if you opt Executive MBA your degree will be enhanced as well as you will be better placed, in recent market point of view too. Moreover, with an working profile this would be perfectly managed by you. In regard to executive MBA you can go for institutes like Hughes which along with offering classes provide onsite learning through video conferencing.

I'll recommend you for Executive MBA programs rather than distance learning, as it will add better options for your career. But if you really want to go for distance learning you can choose Symbiosis, Ignou, SMU, ICFAI. By any chance if you change your mind for Executive MBA then you can opt for HughesNet Global Education, which one of my friend suggested to me. it sounds quite interesting with two way video conferencing as well as classroom discussions.

hey , since you are searching for distance learning.i myself being a student of EMBA in operations Management from IMSR Distance learning Institute.
I have opted for distance learning from IMSR due to its flexibility & student friendly approach.
Definitely being a working professional the certificate is going to be a added value to my knowledge & my qualification.
For further queries you can check the website.

Hi,

I have bought the Application form for the Symbiosis correspondence MBA without realizing that it was a correspondence course. I would be giving it at a lesser price if anybody is interseted please let me know. I stay in Bangalore. If you are intersted please reply on icestormsster@gmail.com

Hello......
presently m working in HCL BPO n want to do DL MBA....what would b d best option 4 me.......heard dat icfai is d best institution 4 DL MBA.
Can anyone please provide me d detailed info regarding dis?

cheers!!!!!!!!
ankit

Hi,

First of all I would like to know the best institute to go with Distance Learning in Mumbai.
I am planning to do the Distance Learning PGDBA program in E-Business from Welingkar institue Mumbai.
This is a 2 year program.
Please let me know how this program is and how Welingkar is w.r.t Distance Learning.
Please let me know the earliest, as I have to enroll in this by this weekend..

Regards,
Tarique

Hi

I am currently working in IT ( 3 years experience )
I wish to enroll to in SCDL , which is better option Post graduate diploma in IT (PGDIT) or Post graduate diploma Business Administration (PGDBM)

Is PDGIT worth it ?
Is it equivalent to MBA(IT)?