Which is the best Institue for Coaching ( In Mumbai)

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions as to which instutes is/are the best wrt CAT and other MBA entrance exam tests. I have gone through TIME, IMS and CAreer forum and liked TIME. My parents are asking their circle and eac...
Page 1 of 1

Now, Mahip, last chance to lock this thread. Nahin to main aur spam karaoonga considering this carte blanche.

Kyun pareshaan karying Mahipwa ko?!
Locked! :D

PS: TheBroker, please head to the threads, links which Mahip has posted, to make an informed choice! 😃
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Choice for coaching institutes is pretty subjective.
TIME has a large number of people writing their tests, which is always an advantage (and you will also learn to be prepared for shockers of verbal keys )

IMS has been praised this year for holding innovative classes and exams.

I have never been to CF, so am not in a position to comment on that, but I can only say that they have their supporters, like nishuraut.

At the end of the day, dude... It's all about your prep. Even if you score 99.9999999 %le in all the mocks of any insti, it's the score of only one exam that counts. How YOU prepare is the key.

When you break everything down, every coaching insti gives you the same thing. The math formulae, the Vedic math things, etc. The better you prepare, the better your score in the actual CAT.

Best of luck :thumbsup:

Now, Mahip, last chance to lock this thread. Nahin to main aur spam karaoonga considering this carte blanche.

Arm-twister,
ChUcK

A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff
1 like
TheBroker Says
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions as to which instutes is/are the best wrt CAT and other MBA entrance exam tests. I have gone through TIME, IMS and CAreer forum and liked TIME. My parents are asking their circle and each one seems to tell a different name. I am confused. Please help or redirect to other threads, the search didn't help much

Hi Nishu here,
I had joined Career Forum for CAT preparation & wud suggest u too may go for it. The study material they provide is really good & upto date. Their test series r also quite helpful.. Rest choice is urs..

All The Best !

Thank u 😃

I second Mahip here... No matter which insti you join, it's all a matter of how much work you put in... I've known guys who've made it from TIME, IMS or hell, just studying by themselves :D

Good luck :thumbsup:

@ Mahip: Don't you think you'd better lock the thread without leaving an opportunity for spammers like me? ;)

ChUcK

A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff

Search properly, check this:
http://www.pagalguy.com/631804-post5.html

You'll get many threads
Join anyone, after all it is you who has to practice day in and out!

Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions as to which instutes is/are the best wrt CAT and other MBA entrance exam tests. I have gone through TIME, IMS and CAreer forum and liked TIME. My parents are asking their circle and each one seems to tell a different name. I am confused. Please help or redirect to other threads, the search didn't help much