Which is better ****(New Delhi) or Symbiosis,Pune..?

4 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
_i wish to know about whether taking admission in ****(N.Delhi) would be better or taking admission at Symbi(Pune)..??? PLease provide me data regarding placements for the year(2009-2010) and AICTE approval.. and also help me out .. which one...
Page 1 of 1
i wish to know about whether taking admission in ****(N.Delhi) would be better or taking admission at Symbi(Pune)..???

PLease provide me data regarding placements for the year(2009-2010) and AICTE approval.. and also help me out .. which one is better and why.????

Hey Srish,

Please go through the rules once.Comparing of bschools is not allowed on pg.Please search the sites and ask the people studying there to gather more insight.Also,see here if possible:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/wondering-which-bskools-to-apply-visit-this-thread-25017552

Thread Closed.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
i wish to know about whether taking admission in ****(N.Delhi) would be better or taking admission at Symbi(Pune)..???
PLease provide me data regarding placements for the year(2009-2010) and AICTE approval.. and also help me out .. which one is better and why.????

Are u Insane or what.....what the hell yaar...everytime u are creating new thread unnecceseraily...Go to the site search urself...Stop spamming for god sake..!!please keep this site clean..!!

Dude..comparing institutes is not allowed here !!!
Try some other forum :))