Which Institute will produce the highest number of 100 percentile Scorers ?

9 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Which CAT training academy will produce the highest number of 100 percentile scorers this year ? Last year was PT - who will it be this year ??
Page 1 of 1

And take this as your last warning.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Conoscenza, I seriously think you need to reconsider your idea of timepass....STOP opening threads that are nothing but speculative in nature..What do you expect to gain out of this?? Be advised !!

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

Sam, how about adding Pagalguy to the options!

A pagalguy as a 100%ler...very possible. And maybe more of them than the coaching instis.

Sujoy

Oye Sujoy,
Tension kyun le ra be yaar ... just doing TP here ... i know CAT is drawin near - but y u getting upset man .... :smile:

Nyways - if u taking CAT06 - all the best man !

Adios,
Sam

Nope, taking CAT'05.

I just thought this thread was pointless. The way these coaching instis trumpet their success is kind of senseless.

And this thread somehow reminded me of this thread a guy started, where every two posts he would say "PT produced 3 out of 4 CAT toppers "

Whatever the others said, his standard reply would be "PT produced 3 out of 4 CAT toppers "

A whole lot of arguments went on in that one and it finally got locked.

Anyway, my vote goes to TIME too . A lot of really high scorers are taking TIME mocks. Most are from PG only

But since these guys take more than one mock, there will be multiple insitis claiming them as their own

Sujoy
ConoscenZa Says
Which CAT training academy will produce the highest number of 100 percentile scorers this year ? Last year was PT - who will it be this year ??

As mentioned by others many CAT takers are associated with more than one institute, in some way or the other - maybe through mocks, or through correspondence, or coaching classes. Generally, you'll find an overlap between the claims of the different coaching institutes.

Wouldn't this question be better asked once the results are out for this CAT?

[QUOTE=sujoygolan
How does all this matter anyway? Other than the fact that the instis toot this information all over the place for the next one year..

Sujoy

Oye Sujoy,
Tension kyun le ra be yaar ... just doing TP here ... i know CAT is drawin near - but y u getting upset man .... :smile:

Nyways - if u taking CAT06 - all the best man !

Adios,
Sam

ConoscenZa Says

I will bet for TIME...Their Mocks have been amazing this summer...If they carry on in this manner, surely some of the studs have a genuine chance of 100 percentile...(I am not among them.... )

Simple_Aspirant
ConoscenZa Says

"Produce"?

BTW, do the coaching instis consider test series students as part of their "produce"? In that case, a lot of the toppers would probably be giving multiple test series.

How does all this matter anyway? Other than the fact that the instis toot this information all over the place for the next one year..

Sujoy