Which Foreign language?

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, I was thinking of learning a foreign language. But iam confused which one to gor for my options are:- 1.French 2.Spanish 3.Dutch 4.Mandarian Please tell me which one is best and any good institutes in delhi. ::
Page 1 of 1
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hy , even i am contemplating learning a foreign language , i think learning romance languages (spanish , french ) would give a different flair(arty types) and practical choices would be German as he said, its a robust economy , so i probably would go for spanish, n then pick up french . any way ,, y not a thread !!dedicated to a foreign language , if there is,nt one i,e . cheers ,, go global!!,

vanity definitely my favorite sin!!!! (ccap 2012-14)

I would suggest French for sure to complement a MBA for instance. It is most often used for correspondences across Europe and has the most footprint in western Europe with France, part of Belgium and part of Switzerland speaking the language.

If you intend to become a translator, then probably Mandarin is the option to go for in terms of the scope and market value.

Go for German ( I know it's not amongst your options ) or French or both ...
Learning any of the above will give you huge leverage .. as France and Germany are the two strongest economies in Europe currently ...

Hi,

I was thinking of learning a foreign language. But iam confused which one to gor for my options are:-
1.French
2.Spanish
3.Dutch
4.Mandarian

Please tell me which one is best and any good institutes in delhi.

Main akela hi chala tha janibe manzil magar, Log saath aate gaye aur karawan banta gaya.