which course to opt for in MBA

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi puys, I am starting this thread to discuss what the various courses that a B-school offers i.e finance, marketing, hr, it etc etc....what all these subjects teach and to discuss like what type of person with what type of background is suitabl...
Page 1 of 1

thanks.
maybe my searching skills on this forum is not that good :)

@mods: please close this thread.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi puys,
I am starting this thread to discuss what the various courses that a B-school offers i.e finance, marketing, hr, it etc etc....what all these subjects teach and to discuss like what type of person with what type of background is suitable for which type of course(so that one can benefit the most from his choice of course).
I faced real problems in knowing what to go for when filling the form and my only reference is the ackage i.e a general statement that finance gts u best package and marketing second best blah blah.

but i think the other factors like the stream from which u have graduated and the kind of work ex u have also matters a lot in ur understanding of the course and also the placements.

This thread is dedicated to this type of discussion so that anyone who wants to do MBA doesnt face any problem in choosing his stream.

@Moderators: i searched the forum for this kind of discussion but couldnt find one. if u guys find something relevant please direct us to it.

You can try this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-to-select-specialization-25012382

@ Mods,
Please close this thread.

Hi puys,
I am starting this thread to discuss what the various courses that a B-school offers i.e finance, marketing, hr, it etc etc....what all these subjects teach and to discuss like what type of person with what type of background is suitable for which type of course(so that one can benefit the most from his choice of course).
I faced real problems in knowing what to go for when filling the form and my only reference is the ackage i.e a general statement that finance gts u best package and marketing second best blah blah.

but i think the other factors like the stream from which u have graduated and the kind of work ex u have also matters a lot in ur understanding of the course and also the placements.

This thread is dedicated to this type of discussion so that anyone who wants to do MBA doesnt face any problem in choosing his stream.

@Moderators: i searched the forum for this kind of discussion but couldnt find one. if u guys find something relevant please direct us to it.