Which course should a 3.5+ yr exp person be heading to-part, full, execu or corres!!

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone! This is Sunil! A bangalorean currently working at Hyderabad at Satyam's Construction Division as *Deputy Manager - Business Development*, Oil & Gas Sector. I am 24 years old with *3 1/2 years of experience* in project manage...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone!

This is Sunil! A bangalorean currently working at Hyderabad at Satyam's Construction Division as Deputy Manager - Business Development, Oil & Gas Sector.

I am 24 years old with 3 1/2 years of experience in project management and business development till now.I am planning to pursue higher education (MBA) to boost my career academically and financially.

Guys! I am really confused with tons of courses available today of different universities, of different nature and of course of different "paybacks"!

Kindly suggest me whether to go for full-time course, part-time course, executive course (with campus component) or just distance course. And pls do suggest me the university too!

To assist you in giving me advice, I am drawing a salary of Rs. 6.5 lac p.a. and my salary would be revised by 20-40% by Mar '08. And am expecting promotion sometime in Dec 08.... as a Manager...

Now you know why I am confused!!!

Do send me your suggestions...
Have a great day!!!

Cheers
Sunil aka Sunny
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.