Which company to join? Satyam,CapGemini or JPMC

19 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
I have 4 yrs of experience, currently working in the BFS domain and got placed with Mahindra Satyam, JPMC and CapGemini with almost same package. Considering the on-site opportunities, which company i should join? I heard that JPMC India will no...
Page 1 of 2

Thread Closed.

Please continue here incase of similar queries : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Regards
Varun

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I am Anurag Khare B.E.(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) and having 3 year exp in retail banking now i want to switch from banking industry to software industry so any vacancy in IT company.Please let me konw its urgent.

Hi.i am recruited in reliance power.nd hav givn interviews of nirma.imt and tapmi.pls suggest me wht to do.md cn amyone pls tell me wht kind of wrk a girl has to do im it as it is a core cmpany.plz reply

Anuragkhare10 Says
HI please give me guidance I am having 2 year exp in Retail banking Now I want to apply for IT Company or consultancy.SO what I do.I am B.E.(Electronics).

Please Help me.Till now no reply.

HI please give me guidance I am having 2 year exp in Retail banking Now I want to apply for IT Company or consultancy.SO what I do.I am B.E.(Electronics).

I have 4 yrs of experience, currently working in the BFS domain and got placed with Mahindra Satyam, JPMC and CapGemini with almost same package. Considering the on-site opportunities, which company i should join?
I heard that JPMC India will not provide on-site opportunities to the associates other than a business trip. Is it true? please reply to my query ASAP as my DOJ is within the next 15 days. Thanks in advance.

Buddy, from what my friends in these companies tell me, I can safely say that JPMC is the best bet that you've got. That's because of the fact that it's renowned in IT circles as a pay master & its employee-friendly HR policies like huge bonus payouts etc. Moreover, the domain (investment banking) would be a continuation of what you're already doing.

While it's true that you can't expect a long term onsite assignment, short terms (1-2 months) are definitely on. Besides, neither Satyam nor Capgemini are known to have them in plenty either.

The post recession world has seen both Mahindra Satyam & Capgemini implement harsher policies like lower hikes, heavy working hours etc.

So weigh your options wisely & then take a call.

PS: I'm working for the technology arm of a rival banking giant.
Anuragkhare10 Says
Thanks.I am electronics engg.And I dont have knowledge of above mentioned skill.I

Any other profile In which I fit.
ravinder855 Says
If you want to join in Satyam / CapGemini, there are lot of openings for Java, Siebel, SAP and testing as known to me. In JPMC, there are several openings for Java,Mainframes and Testing. Hope this information is helpful to you..

Thanks.I am electronics engg.And I dont have knowledge of above mentioned skill.I
Anuragkhare10 Says
If I want to apply in those company what skill is needed?

If you want to join in Satyam / CapGemini, there are lot of openings for Java, Siebel, SAP and testing as known to me. In JPMC, there are several openings for Java,Mainframes and Testing. Hope this information is helpful to you..

Can someone throw some light on this....My cousin has been placed in Mahindra and Mahindra's ECE Research and development department in a section there called TPDS(technology, product development and sourcing).The position he has been assigned is GET( graduate engineer trainee). He's from ECE only. So should he go ahead and join it coz he's afraid that he might not get many opportunities of growth here. Plz reply if you have any idea related to this particular profile