Which B-Schools Have The Hottest Girls?

8 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Well, as far as I have heard, it is mostly guys who make it to the top B-Schools. Even if you might find some girls there, they might be a little geeky and studious. This leaves the question, 'Where do all the hot girls go to study for MBA?'. Sinc...
Page 1 of 1

Ha ha..Way too pull my leg, @murty001 ...Relax @cricaddict , am not looking for a soulmate to marry and settle down..Just thought that having some pretty girls around would be..err..motivating..that's all.....by the way, how is it in SPJIMR?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well, I remember seeing some good faces in the ads of Eye Eye Pee Yum :mg: So you know where to go now. All the best :thumbsup:

Cheers..

@alex__john The timing of your post is strange.. You generally ask that when you have offers from multiple institutes in hand and then you are trying to think of such factors and even in that case this factor is of 0.1% importance..
And guess you are expecting too much from MBA.. Avg age is 24.. Most gals in MBA are either committed and or engaged (to be frank)
Such fantasies end in UG!
SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
Some people just don't get it. Never mind. No wonder westerners portray us Indians as geeks. No one is sport enough even to positively join a casual conversation. Sad.

Why wid u want a Bschool fr that.. Evn if there were hot girls.. u nose wud b so hard pressed into the ground in moist of the cases that u wudnt bother to look at them... n evn if u do.. in amm probabilty they will b the double whammies.. I.E great lloks and great CV.. which means.. the same situation u r in now.. Its better to go and get a life.. than thinking about these things..!!

TIME TO PLAY!!  CAT 2012: 99.97 ¦ XAT 2012: 99.89 ¦ NMAT 2012: 99.57 ¦ MAH CET 2012: 99.88 ¦ IIFT Convert ¦ GMAT: 790
@cricaddict : don't bother about that friend. am just enquiring.
@alex__john : My friend what do you want from MBA first make that clear??
SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991

Well, as far as I have heard, it is mostly guys who make it to the top B-Schools. Even if you might find some girls there, they might be a little geeky and studious. This leaves the question, 'Where do all the hot girls go to study for MBA?'. Since most of these hotties may not get into the top institutes, I am guessing it might be some of the MAT colleges. Does anyone have any idea? I would appreciate inputs from current MBA students and prospective students who have scouted various campuses for enquiries. Will be a little relief for guys like me who may have to make do with an average college. Thanks.