whether to prepone GMAT appointment or not ??

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi ! Hope you all are doing great. I have scheduled my GMAT exam in the 1st week of July, 2012. As you may be aware that GMAC will be introducing a new section called Integrated Reasoning " in the GMAT exam from 5 June'2012 onwards...
Page 1 of 1
That's an easy question - prepone.

There won't be enough materials/practice questions/experience by anybody that will certainly make you ace the IR by the time you test. Not until ~6 months IMO.

not sure if this is the right forum to post this question but i would suggest that unless your quant and verbal scores are good don't prepone. The IR is part of the AWA and will not affect your major score much.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

That's an easy question - prepone.

There won't be enough materials/practice questions/experience by anybody that will certainly make you ace the IR by the time you test. Not until ~6 months IMO.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi !

Hope you all are doing great.

I have scheduled my GMAT exam in the 1st week of July, 2012.

As you may be aware that GMAC will be introducing a new section called Integrated Reasoning " in the GMAT exam from 5 June'2012 onwards.

While scheduling my appointment for the Exam, i didn't give much attention/importance to this piece of information but lately i am having thoughts of rescheduling my appointment to some date prior to June'2012.

Although the 13th OG which is expected be out in the market sometime in april this year will have practice questions for the new section but i am not able to make up my mind if it will a good idea to be a NEXT GENERATION TEST TAKER.

Please advice

Thanking you in advance

Shikha

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...