Whether to choose MBA or Masters in any technical field?

1 Post  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello, My name is Srinidhi. I have completed my 3rd year Information Science and engineering. I need some guidance on whether to choose MBA or Masters in any technical field. I am not a down-to-earth techie. But, when I was in 1st year, ...
Page 1 of 1

Please raise your query on

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Locking this thread to streamline all such queries on that thread. :)

Hello,

My name is Srinidhi. I have completed my 3rd year Information Science and engineering. I need some guidance on whether to choose MBA or Masters in any technical field.

I am not a down-to-earth techie. But, when I was in 1st year, I adored Physics a lot. Eventually I lost interest in it. And, when I came to 3rd year, I was fascinated by the prepossesing Object oriented technology. But, I hate programming too. I've always wondered about the question "Why MBA?". After going through several articles on "Why MBA", I am still at sixes and sevens whether to choose MBA or some technical field. Sometimes I feel that I have a strong impulse for MBA. Whenever I read about the subjects like Enterprise Resource Planning, I see myself in a big company taking responsibilities and managing people (perhaps, this is a Doppelganger effect.)

So, I am bewildered whether to choose MBA or do masters in any technical field. Please help.

Thank you.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.