When would you call youself "Succesful" ?

Ack :: Fruit of ShoutBox When would you call yourself "successful" ? Answers post karo Junta.
33 Posts  ·  23 Users
Page 1 of 3
hi friends,the day when i'm full of success from head to toe i'll be succesful. many people seem to have fairly well-defined targets - a million dollars,moderator on pg.com, parents living till 140;i pose a new question to u guys , when will you c...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

the day i can fulfill all the wishes of my parents and my siblings will be the most successful day in my life..........

i would like to bring the day early enough...

•  

a nice li'l thoughtful article guys......

http://www.fastcompany.com/online/66/mylife.html

go thru it if u hv time n inclination

•  

of course, i wud luv to die a bachelor.

er...do I see a contradiction here with your intro post ?

the freak

oops.... but i stick to my new oath. me abachelor till eternity. no intelligent wife n spoilt kids ne more :)
ahem.... no man is perfect 😁
  •  

of course, i wud luv to die a bachelor.

er...do I see a contradiction here with your intro post ?

the freak
  •  

Not only him....all of us are.Who knows,u might get some followers here!

•  
A great loss to Indian Industry : FICCI President "Dr. Sameer Joshi.......... "Definitely the most eligile bachelor to have walked the corporate world". -Reuters. P.S.2 : Sameer ... You wanna die unmarried or have I misunderstood what u wrote ...
Read more...
  •  
A great loss to Indian Industry : FICCI President"Dr. Sameer Joshi, founder and CEO, MARS Inc., breathed his last, in sleep, in the early hours of this morning at his B'lore palatial residence.He was 90.....He is survived by his parents.....That w...
Read more...
  •  

well... if i can keep that smile on the face of my loved ones (my mother, wife and my kids) i am successful.. the moment i lose this great piece of wisdom, i am doomed!!!

take care
roy

•  
A great loss to Indian Industry : FICCI President "Dr. Sameer Joshi, founder and CEO, MARS Inc., breathed his last, in sleep, in the early hours of this morning at his B'lore palatial residence.He was 90. Known for his business and finance acumen ...
Read more...
  •