When will MOCK CATS start????

3 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi friend, any idea when will test series of TIME and IMS will start and what is the test package they give... i mean will they give CBT.
Page 1 of 1
Hi friend,

any idea when will test series of TIME and IMS will start
and what is the test package they give... i mean will they give
CBT.

hi,

Please avoid opening new threads for single queries.post them in the existing threads.for CAT 09 queries,preparation etc.,please continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/calling-all-cat-2009-puys-25034329

hope that helps.

mods,please do the needful.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Test Series Schedule - 2009
AIMCAT/ OMET Conduct Date
AIM-TEST 15-Feb
1020 24-May
1019 7-Jun
1018 21-Jun
AIM-MAT 28-Jun
1017 5-Jul
1016 19-Jul
1015 26-Jul
1014 2-Aug
1013 9-Aug
1012 16-Aug
1011 23-Aug
1010 30-Aug
1010 6-Sep
AIM-SNAP 13-Sep
1008 20-Sep
1007 27-Sep
1006 4-Oct
AIM-IIFT 10-Oct
1005 11-Oct
1004 18-Oct
1003 25-Oct
1002 1-Nov
1001 8-Nov
AIM-JMET 28-Nov
AIM-SNAP 5-Dec
AIM-XAT 19-Dec
AIM-XAT 26-Dec
AIM-FMS 2-Jan

TIME.
Preparation for Online CAT
To prepare our students for the ONLINE CAT we will be offering the following:

1. Test-a-Day
    1. An Online Practice Test module comprising of 90 Sectional Tests across Verbal, LDI and Quantitative which will be rolled out in May. A detailed mail with regards to the composition and modalities of taking this set of tests will be sent to all students shortly. This practice test module will help you get a feel of an ONLINE test environment, quell any fears / apprehensions as well as be ready with regards to taking an ONLINE Test.
    2. These tests will be administered in 3 different formats
      1. Single Question View - One question appears on the screen at a time but the student can freely navigate between Questions using the Navigation bar. The student is free to pick and choose the question in any order that they want.
      2. Multi-question View: The entire section appears in one large scrollable window and the student can view it like the regular paper & pencil test version.
      3. Single-Question View - Modified: - One question appears on the screen at a time and the student can progress to the next question only after attempting it. While students cannot go to questions ahead of the last unanswered question, they can freely navigate between questions that they have answered till that point of time.

2. CBT-PRAMCATs
    Each student will get 5 CBT-PRAMCATs (Computer Based Practice Mock CATs). These will be given either as online test or on a CD.

3. AIMCATs
    The famous AIMCATs of T.I.M.E. will still be very much a part of your preparation. The AIMCATs given to the Full Course students will now consist of the following:
    1. 10 Paper & Pencil AIMCATs
      Paper & Pencil tests will still be an integral part of your preparation for Online CAT. In addition to strengthening your basic preparation and test-taking ability, these Paper & Pencil AIMCATs will also serve the very important function of giving you solid all-India comparison of your performance under strict test conditions. Incidentally, your scores in these Paper & Pencil AIMCATs will be used by our faculty members in giving you advice regarding B-School selection for you.

2. 5 CBT-AIMCATs to be taken Online through www.time4education.com
      These AIMCATs will form the final lap of your online CAT preparation and will complement the Paper & Pencil AIMCATs in addition to supplementing the tests given under the Test-a-Day series.

3. 5 CBT-AIMCATs to be given on CDs with detailed Video Discussion of the tests
      These tests are very similar to the CBT-AIMCATs given online but will be available to you on a CD along with video discussion of the test paper. This gives you two advantages. The first is taking online tests without worrying about the speed of the net connection that you may have (again replicating this aspect of actual CAT that you will be taking. The second advantage is of the inputs that you get on the AIMCATs through the video discussion session (that was introduced by T.I.M.E. three years back and looked forward to by all T.I.M.E. students).

u can post u r query here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/calling-all-cat-2009-puys-25034329
dont open individual thread for this

Hi friend,

any idea when will test series of TIME and IMS will start
and what is the test package they give... i mean will they give
CBT.