When does the TIME, AIMCAT start for non TIME students?

3 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Do you guys know when the aimcats are starting? One of my friends at TIME here is saying that two AIMCATs 19 and 20 are over and this month there will be another one! When I called them up, they said that the enrollment will start from 15th June a...
Page 1 of 1
aamjunta1234 Says
Do you guys know when the aimcats are starting? One of my friends at TIME here is saying that two AIMCATs 19 and 20 are over and this month there will be another one! When I called them up, they said that the enrollment will start from 15th June and exams will be from the 1st week of July onwards.

Pal, read the newbie's thread and the basic rules thread.We already have so many thread pertaining to CAT.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Do you guys know when the aimcats are starting? One of my friends at TIME here is saying that two AIMCATs 19 and 20 are over and this month there will be another one! When I called them up, they said that the enrollment will start from 15th June and exams will be from the 1st week of July onwards.