Whatsapp GMAT Group 2017-18

32 Posts  ·  1,114 Users
About this group

If you wanna join GMAT group, kindly post your number in comments.....Serious candidates only

Page 1 of 4

Wtsapp me +91 8595054171 If anyone is targeting score between 680 to 780 at GMAT. I can help you for sure. PM me directly for more information. Gmat 2020 complete self study package available which is a massive collection,more than enough for gmat prep.will provide complete assistance and guide you.My student achieved 760 in gmat.dm me if interested.seft study is best for working people. Wtsapp me +91 8595054171 or email me gmatselfstudy@gmail.com .complete assistance and step to step guidance will be provided.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested in buying Gmat OG 2020 at a very very nominal rate, DM Me!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have GMAT exam Gift vouchers for sale at a discounted price of $185. You will receive the requested fee voucher waiver code electronically.

Test takers can then use the fee waiver code when they register for their GMAT appointment online.

The fee waiver code is good for the entire GMAT fee and must be used by the expiration date given. Imagin you just save $65 USD. Do not worry, this is not a scam. You will pay after you finished with your registration. Sound good and safe?

Moreso, there is 3 months of free trial access to Magoosh GMAT lesson. Practice questions, all with video explanations (you will receive a separate email). Please email : 1venerableman@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys I would like to share my MAGOOSH GMAT PREMIUM ACCOUNT with someone.

It has 10 months validity, till December 2020.

I am ready to sell at a price of your expectations.

You can use all the features( including the mock and practice tests)

please call +91-9176601665 to know more

1 comment
venerableman
@venerableman  ·  0 karma

I have GMAT exam Gift voucher for sale at a discounted price of $185. You will receive the requested fee voucher waiver code electronically.

Test takers can then use the fee waiver code when they register for their GMAT appointment online.

The fee waiver code is good for the entire GMAT fee and must be used by the expiration date given. Imagin you just save $65 USD. Do not worry, this is not a scam. You will pay after you finished with your registration. Sound good and safe?

Moreso, there is 3 months of free trial access to Magoosh GMAT lesson. Practice questions, all with video explanations (you will receive a separate email). Please email : 1venerableman@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, please add me into the group.. 9614643860

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please add 7666649454

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...