What's it like at a top-20 International B-school? - Free PaGaLGuY-Vault Ebook

25 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
Hello all :: What is a day-in-life like at Harvard, Wharton or Stanford? What is the buzz in the world's best b-school campuses? Our friends at Vault take 19 top b-schools in the US, Canada and Europe and bring you snippets of the applicati...
Page 1 of 3

Thanks Apurv....it was really helpful.....n hey what about the free membership...?

Dhruva

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well,

A reply after over an year!!!

I can kind of feel the zeal with which you might have written "I m in at HBS!!!" Congratulations!!!! (A really late one)

Regards,
Novin

parag2007 Says
Hi.. the compilation is good and provides a good insight! but it does miss out on some big names in north america and europe(stanfy/Sloan/....

Parag,

I don't think the ebook was meant to be comprehensive. Probably it was designed just to provide a flavour (and trigger additional interest, if I might add) of a handful of b-schools that represent various categories - US vs Europe, 1 yr vs 2 yr, consulting schools vs I-banking schools, Ivy league vs other top schools.

And if that was the intention, I feel it does a good job of presenting that mix.
More
Founder - MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb

cheers man

.....repeatition.......

thanks . apurv. for this ebook..

better than other mods ,. who just keep giving warnings..

Dear Apurv,

I dont know why! I had downloaded the Free PaGaLGuY-Vault Ebook sometime back. But I couldnt get the free vault account as it is said here.

Did I do something wrong? Vault was to send me some code for making me their premium member! But it never happened!

Since I can see that there are ppl after me who got the gold membership, I wonder why not me!! :(

NoeL

Thanks mate!

Thanks Apurva. Really useful information.

How do you count people for first 1000 people to download?

Thanks a ton. Very nice and useful compilation.