What should be my course of action after spending long time on bench in IT company?

1 Post  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello Puys I am in a very grave situation and am sure many of you have gone through same so please guide me. I am B.tech in ece graduated in 2011 and joined tcs last year jan 2012. Although the 3 months training was honeymoon period but after ...
Page 1 of 1
Hello Puys
I am in a very grave situation and am sure many of you have gone through same so please guide me.
I am B.tech in ece graduated in 2011 and joined tcs last year jan 2012. Although the 3 months training was honeymoon period but after that i have not got any project and on bench till now. I have decided to quit job and focus on my next step. Please guide me which option will be best:
1. Go for CAT in nov and start preparation for it now without doing any job
2. Start preparing for gate and other PSU exams. I am not interested in doing M.tech. But for psu jobs i can study for gate.
3. Start looking for other IT jobs. Again I will have hard time in getting it because practicallyy I dont have any experience.

Also I have heard that top B-schools dont count tcs job experience for interviews. Is it correct? Will my bench period affect me in getting to mba college and placements after getting in a mba college?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...