What rank is good enough in PT Mock CATs ?

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
guyz help me out on this one. which test series to join ? IMS - good no. of students - but it hasnt started yet TIME - i had it last year - and they repeat the questions PT - tell me about this as they have already started and they charge ...
Page 1 of 1

Hey guyz thanks a lot for ur input, this is true that in any test seriesone should aim for atleast top 100. that would be safe i guess..
thats all.
bestt of luck

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi there..

i was also a student of PT last year...excellent class-room sessions for Quant and DI/DS...english is somewhat easier...faculties okies....very good lectures at the end of the sessions.....gr88...also last year 18 Mock Cats....because of Re-Test...and the rankings vary as to where you would need an admissions...but wanting an IIM admission...would definitely need a top 100 ranking or at the most 120...but not more than than...and that should be on a regular basis....and believe me it is possible...my 117 was highest....and that is why nowhere this year...but going to try next year again....test series ....PT very good....

rikesh

well............ i was student of pt last year.............. their test series is quite good........... last year we actually had 40 tests instead of 35 due to retest............ anyway their mock tests are quite good............. with good quality of students participating .................... only thing is vocab section is a bit easier than real cat.......... other two section are almost like cat............. well go for it........... it will give you good experience..........

lokesh

guyz help me out on this one.
which test series to join ?
IMS - good no. of students - but it hasnt started yet
TIME - i had it last year - and they repeat the questions
PT - tell me about this as they have already started and they charge 3500 for 35 mock cat from which they would give AIRs for 25 of them, PT strength is around 15000 students. much less than IMS, but atleast it has strated !!
i know IMS percentile will give a real picture but those guyz havent started !!
and CForum has a cheaper offer of 2600 for 15 mockcats, but i think though the tests are of good quality the no. of guyz writing it will be small in no,

Hence i m in a dilemma as to what to do, any body with any suggestions please throw them in.
thanks in advance.