What period of the year the admissions start abroad?

9 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi,I wanted to know what period of the year the admissions start abroad for MBA programs? Like in India its geenrally by June or April depending on institutes.Thanks
Page 1 of 1
@Neo2000 ok thx
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if you do have specific queries not already answered, ask away in that thread and we shall answer 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Neo2000 I understand that...I was referring to general queries....not specific to this one....thx
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admission cycle has not changed. If they had, i wouldn't have referred you to that thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Neo2000 i understood your point of referring to the older post prior to posting questions so that the questions are not repeatative.....but if you see some similar types of questions are posted but about a couple of years before....not sure if its relevant to refer to a thread that starts couple of years before even if the question is the same...since by the end of the thread the topic is almost deviated from the main discussion and things change so fast today that referring an age old thread would not make too much sense according to me.... but this is what "I" felt.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hopefully it answered your question?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Neo2000 have read this....thx
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I wanted to know what period of the year the admissions start abroad for MBA programs? Like in India its geenrally by June or April depending on institutes.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...