What I've done in my life...!

44 Posts  ·  100 Users
About this group
You're not a loser...! Just think hard and you'll find that , "Yes...! I've done this or that". Share that awesome experience of your life which makes you feel proud. It's good to boast about something when you've done very few things...! ...
Page 1 of 5

Have you ever cheated on someone...?
Feeling guilty...? Want to share...?
It's not at all anonymous...but trust me...share kar ke dekho...achha feel honga...!
-@A

But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleep.
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Of all the questions we leave unanswered the one that comes back to haunt us the most is :
"What if..."
For ex...
--> What if I'd married her...!
--> What if I'd tried it once more...
--> What if I'd go back in time...!
etc etc..
Just share you What if...and open up your hearts.
Feel free and have fun.
-@A

277 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Jo khatam ho kisi jagah ,yeh wo silsila nahi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys...
Exam season is here.
What we want during this phase is to get motivated by some Real Incidents and Great Ideology of junta. Share & inspire
So...keep the spirit up.
-@A

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

nothing great.. n i repent for it!

The Dark Knight will Rise..
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So finally a forum where I can pour my heart out :D... WHAT I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE..!

I don't have to look back or think deep about my contribution to my own life or to the society. The life I lead is pretty much normal and average to everybody who knows me, yet somewhere I feel everyday I am not just living..I AM BREATHING ALL THE MOMENTS THAT CREATES LIFE IN ME. My achievements in life are small but to me they are significant, it reflects the possibilities of growing further in me everyday. I might not be good at many things and have failed miserably at my attempts, feeling dejected but somewhere I know I have the capability of doing better at something else.There are certain weaknesses in all of us which we try to overcome but sometimes it takes too long to reach the winners' podium.There are many who are better than me and deserve more than me, though I haven't stopped my chase for MBA :D. I have taken a new path, I am preparing for GMAT, giving every bit of my time to the preparation I get after my working hours. I feel confident in my pursuit and somewhere deep down I relish every bit of the excitement in this journey. Everyday I AM DOING SOMETHING IN MY LIFE, it might not make into the history books as heroic achievements ( just kidding) but it does make a difference to me and everybody who is connected to me..WE ALL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN OUR OWN SMALL WAY!!!
Sooner or later you are going to realize that there is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path- Matrix
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir,
want to know about the fortune college(Fiib) delhi ,hows is cllg nd placement over here.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Stop reading motivational novels & success stories, It'll just pressurizes you for doing your bit, rather than doing so , just give 5-10 minutes to yourself & try to have conversation with your conscience about what you are & what you would like to be..!!!!! 👏👏👏
-@A

90 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nothing :sad:

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If we feel that we do not have time, then once in a while we should ask ourselves that is it our achievement...?
Or our mistake...? 😃
-@A

13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...