What is the minimum GRE/GMAT score I need to be admitted?

2 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
In reality, very few schools actually declare their respective GMAT scores as this may contribute to discouraging the students who could not reach that point. As a result, they may refrain themselves from applying. In most of the cases, the GMAT s...
Page 1 of 1

I am a student aspiring for MBA in Germany..i want to know which exams i have to give,and also the minimum score required to get admission in a good university..

1 comment
ThePrincetonReview
@ThePrincetonReview  ·  599 karma

Hi Anand,

For MBA in Germany you would require at least 2 years of work experience and a GMAT score of at least a 600 to be able to gain admission.Let us know if you need any guidance regarding GMAT preparations and we would be happy to guide.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In reality, very few schools actually declare their respective GMAT scores as this may contribute to discouraging the students who could not reach that point. As a result, they may refrain themselves from applying. In most of the cases, the GMAT score declared by the schools allows only a few students to actually find themselves eligible. Students can also take the GRE/GMAT test again.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...