What is the first thing a man notices about a woman???

257 Posts  ·  113 Users
About this group
*For all men:* *You gotta be honest on this one!!!:grab: *
Page 1 of 26

Time to send this thread to its grave.

Command like a king, work like a slave.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
princeparas Says
What Can I do For u

u cud actually try for the Mr.India contest.. and thn maybe try to get into hollywood..
u see some girls need Mr.Perfect with a capital P..;-)
Uptowngal Says
Well...lemme be very honest here..the first thing I notice is obviously the looks,second thing and most important for me is dat my man shud be a gud speaker....an elevated mental level....similarity in interests....If Prince Charming cannot communicate well..he doesnt hold no charms for me....Oh yeah..how cud i forget...i notice men's hairdo's as well!

What Can I do For u
dhruvv Says
an int topic...how many ppl have been honest here?

I have been completly honest...Face matters for me a lot, rest of the factors are secondry!!

@Sidrah......thnx...but would like to know what do gals or u look in a men!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

an int topic...how many ppl have been honest here?

Dont agree with u buddy...I am 6ft 2 inch...but hight of the gal never mattered to me as i know its tough to find a gal of 5.10 & hence it is irrelevent .Jokes apart, height doesnt matter to me & to many of my friends. Havent seen any guy looking for a gal of specific height...
@sidrah..no need to take tension....

@Officer,Kaun,Captainp12.....U are most welcome to put your thoughts but please use proper words so that they dont offend anyone

hey..me not takin takin tension..okie a bit...i'm intelligent nuf 2 know its a package deal...
n rmbt..u got lovely ht...

Enough of these explicit terms now..

I thnk it's time this thread be closed.. Are u listining Allwyn..

easy to answer....tall guys look for tall gals and short guys like me likes shorter ones (not applying....)
it seems thread is mostly filled with tall ppl and thatswhy they look for heights.....

The first thing i notice...... her attire...
second.... looks and the figure..

and after a while i try to figure oyt how audacious and daring they could be.... chuimui types are great turnoff...

Dont agree with u buddy...I am 6ft 2 inch...but hight of the gal never mattered to me as i know its tough to find a gal of 5.10 & hence it is irrelevent .Jokes apart, height doesnt matter to me & to many of my friends. Havent seen any guy looking for a gal of specific height...
@sidrah..no need to take tension....

@Officer,Kaun,Captainp12.....U are most welcome to put your thoughts but please use proper words so that they dont offend anyone
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
The first thing? the shape of her body begining with her breasts and her lips. Then the mind wanders and the lies set in like "lovely eyes" (great breasts!!) or I like your dress (meaning I like your dress off your body) or "hey what do you do" ( when I think you are dreaming of me).

In truth thats what they think of most. Anyone who says otherwise is an abject LIAR.

I fully agree with you officer. Breasts are the first thing that catches a mans attention in a woman. the do notice that how big they are and how well fitted they are.
10 on 10 dude.
keep posting.

The first thing? the shape of her body begining with her breasts and her lips. Then the mind wanders and the lies set in like "lovely eyes" (great breasts!!) or I like your dress (meaning I like your dress off your body) or "hey what do you do" ( when I think you are dreaming of me).

In truth thats what they think of most. Anyone who says otherwise is an abject LIAR.