What is the difference between BBA & BCOM?

9 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
B.Com deals with Commerce and Accounting related subjects where as BBA is a relatively new program that was started sometime last decade and deals with subjects that give conceptual insights into how a business should be run or managed.
Page 1 of 1

The Bachelor of Commerce allows students to study subjects as Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies. This course outfits the students with the logical, correspondence and critical thinking aptitudes to successfully distinguish issues, source data and to discover proficiency. After B.Com the students can opt for post graduate courses like MBA, LAW, International studies, M. Com, Finance, Economics and so forth. 

Business Administration again is a professional course. This course is of limited availability, as compared to B.Com, of which just a modest bunch of universities/ foundations offer quality course. Picking the right college/university is the most crucial factor here. I would suggest you to do thorough research on college you choose, as my sister is also a BBA student, and we had also done the same during her admissions. She opted to do BBA from Glocal University in Saharanpur.  They are very active with their curriculum, they provide excellent education along with placement which made her decide on Glocal

The BBA course guarantee's that you graduate with an industry-important degree. BBA students real experience, read allocated materials, visits workshops, open talking and critical thinking. These aptitudes help to get a far better job. After BBA she is planning for masters in Marketing. Alternatively you can even opt for MBA in Human Resource, General Management, and Finance and so forth.

_in_l�ߟ��-

1 like1 comment
netraj
@netraj  ·  0 karma

Can you help me with the university to choose with I am confused in which university I must go I was thinking about Christ university please help me and say your views

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

B.com is ok but it won't Lead u to get a gud and high salary package oriented job..BBA will always be better for u..and if u are really planning for BBA ..then for a gud suggestion u should need to get woirk experience..because it may be the excuse to ruin your degree and also your interest ..because for BBA the continuity between study is so much compulsory..so i think that u should to go through them..there are a lot of advantages of doing BBA and a lot of disadvantages if u will do after taking gap in the case of career motives..u will get so much salkary after doing BBA..The average salary for an BBA graduate is considerably higher than that of an employee with a regular master qualification. For BBA graduates the average salary ranges from 70.000 $ (in governmental or non-profit Institutions) to 120.000 $ (in consultancy, finance or healthcare). That is almost twice as much of what you can expect to earn with a regular University degree. In this case, in 2-3 years, you cover the investment made in your MBA education which is estimated to cost, for a 2 year BBA at a top business university, 110.000 $ on average.just select the top colleges for BBA and go through them and take admission without doing any gap..top 3 of them are named with their websites as-
1.IIM http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/
2.SYMBIOSIS http://siu.edu.in/HTML_SIU/index.php
3.LPU ,Punjab http://www.lpu.in
Top Magazines, Newspapers and TV Channels have considered LPU a leading University in providing quality education and have provided it good ranking and also 35+ international ties ups.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ita all depend on your choice first. BBA and B.com will have quite a similar syllabus, you will learn about business and trades in these courses.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BBA is business Management (professional course) and Bcom is an undergraduate degree in commerce and related subjects.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BBA offers many specializations like 

1)Tour and Travel

2)Computers

3)Banking etc 

B.com do not provide any specialization 

I think BBA is better 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think B.com is offered by government university and Bba is offered by private universities

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BBA is a professional degree where theoretical concepts are taught and supplemented by practical experience of case studies, industry visits, presentations and summer placements.

B.Com degree equips with fundamentals and concepts on Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BBA is BACHELOR OR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR AND BCOM IS BACHELOR OF COMMERCE BOTH ARE THE BACHELOR DEGREE WHICH CAN BE DONE AFTER 12TH.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

B.Com deals with Commerce and Accounting related subjects where as BBA is a relatively new program that was started sometime last decade and deals with subjects that give conceptual insights into how a business should be run or managed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...