What is it with females and HR(Human Resources)

9 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
HI ppl, Since last week i had been to numerous places for job interviews (since i didnt get through a good MBA institute this time). But one common thing which i saw at all places was that the HR Dept was swarming with Femme. I dunno what is the...
Page 1 of 1

What is with newbies and digging up old posts ?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I guess women are better in taking care of 'Employee satisfaction' .
Yeah most HR are female. This may be to reaveal the two sided nature of a woman/. The good and the Bad. The good while recruting and the bad after recrting...
The before and after scenario!

Chill ladies!!!!!

And how they can go about doing it is pretty well documented in the following blog: maninmanipal.blogspot.com Check the June-July posts.

kewl Says
bcoz hr involves screwing up ppls lives and women are better at it!

awesome man. awesome 😃

bcoz hr involves screwing up ppls lives and women are better at it!

HI ppl,
Since last week i had been to numerous places for job interviews (since i didnt get through a good MBA institute this time). But one common thing which i saw at all places was that the HR Dept was swarming with Femme. I dunno what is the reason, why are females preferred for HR in companies also why is this field reminiscient of lack of males.I would like to involve you guys for knowing your views on this subject.
But a word of advice, please dont make this forum an example of gender bender
Sonesh
sonesh wrote:
why are females preferred for HR in companies

Lets say.. for attracting & retaining talent...

Simbaaa

Can't deny that

thats sounds like a good reason to me.............. moreover i have also heard that they r preffered because they r good in softer skills............. have more patience.............. and other things like that.

lokesh

can't deny that either but it would be incorrect to say that males don't have softer skills and stuff like diplomacy and patience ......and yeah I am planning to do my MBA in HR ..so here I come XL

Cheers

Mohit
Simba Says

Lets say.. for attracting & retaining talent... :wink:

Simbaaa

thats sounds like a good reason to me.............. moreover i have also heard that they r preffered because they r good in softer skills............. have more patience.............. and other things like that.

lokesh
sonesh Says

Lets say.. for attracting & retaining talent... :wink:

Simbaaa

HI ppl,
Since last week i had been to numerous places for job interviews (since i didnt get through a good MBA institute this time). But one common thing which i saw at all places was that the HR Dept was swarming with Femme. I dunno what is the reason, why are females preferred for HR in companies also why is this field reminiscient of lack of males.I would like to involve you guys for knowing your views on this subject.
But a word of advice, please dont make this forum an example of gender bender
Sonesh