what helps us to avoid those silly errors?

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
there is very wide gap between the score at home and at the test centre.suggest some test taking tips and also suggest which approach helps us to avoid silly errors?
Page 1 of 1

Hello....

ummm, ya, there is a large gap between scores and home and in the classroom - i get pathetic scores at home !

There are too many distractions at home, there's always that delicious morsel in the fridge or that interesting article in the business standard which someone has sadistically kept open just for me to notice in the middle of the fricking thing. then there are always noises from the tv and the comparatively rather interesting proposition of following an ant around to see what it does with that huge bug it has found in some corner of the house rather than discovering how much f(x) equals.

compare this with the test centre where i end up sitting behind the stinkiest fellow in a radius of 3 kms and with a unplastered bare concrete wall staring at me outside the window. with conditions like this, I'd rather devote all my senses to finding out what f(x) equals. there's a remote chance of even getting the correct answer !

gimme the test centre anyday !

I have a feeling this wasnt the orginal poster's intention........ but then its just a feeling......

cheers,
Harshad

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

@catapult...
Awesome yaar...well...u can add 'a poster of Indira Gandhi' to the TIME Jayanagar centre.

To Simulate the TIME Jayanagar Centre
1. Have a Car mela in your house.
2. Switch off the fan

To Simulate the CL Jayanagar Centre
1. Put a Rakhee Sawant poster in front of you.
2. Put tha fan in FULL(5).
3. Beat up the neighbour's 7-year old kid so badly that he'll be crying for the next 2.5 hrs.

Totally unrelated. Neverthless.

This would ensure you'll get the same marks @ home as you do if u write the mocks at these centres.

Lol ., Its been ages since I came across a real funny post in a supposedly serious thread .

Its always better to give the mocks simulating the real circumstances, cl gurgaon , used to hold mocks at actual cat centres , complete with everything (Its another matter that I bombed cat )

cheers

shailesh
catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma

To Simulate the TIME Jayanagar Centre
1. Have a Car mela in your house.
2. Switch off the fan

To Simulate the CL Jayanagar Centre
1. Put a Rakhee Sawant poster in front of you.
2. Put tha fan in FULL(5).
3. Beat up the neighbour's 7-year old kid so badly that he'll be crying for the next 2.5 hrs.

Totally unrelated. Neverthless.

This would ensure you'll get the same marks @ home as you do if u write the mocks at these centres.

well cud be a helpful thread.. smbody move it to the appropriate section..

there is very wide gap between the score at home and at the test centre.suggest some test taking tips and also suggest which approach helps us to avoid silly errors?