What Does That Mean?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
This Thread Is For All Guys And Gals Who Love Music And Who Think It's An Important Part Of Our Life. I M A Big Music Lover And Like To Listen To A Lot Of Variety Of Songs . But Many A Times I Come Across This Problem (i Wonder If Others Fa...
Page 1 of 1
Basically a lot of sites abroad have been shut or forced to licence lyrics from the copyright owners, in order to post lyrics online.
The problem is that ads are shown on PG.com, and the copyright owner can claim that PG is therefore making money from their work. Sucks, but IRL there's the risk.
So see what the mods say about this first!

Edit: Oh you can put in song quotes though, that comes under "fair use"

Eggjactly. So i do not think mods will allow this. Lets wait and see.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I M A Big Music Lover And Like To Listen To A Lot Of Variety Of Songs.But Many A Times I Come Across This Problem (i Wonder If Others Face It Too) Of Not Being Able To Understand The Exact Lyrics .

So I Thought Why Not To Start A Thread So That We Can Overcome This Problem .

Hey, it's a nice idea to start a thread for lyrics. Unfortunately the mods might not like it, because of possible copyright violation problems. Basically a lot of sites abroad have been shut or forced to licence lyrics from the copyright owners, in order to post lyrics online.
The problem is that ads are shown on PG.com, and the copyright owner can claim that PG is therefore making money from their work. Sucks, but IRL there's the risk.
So see what the mods say about this first!

Edit: Oh you can put in song quotes though, that comes under "fair use"

Like Lately I Am Hooked To The Latest Punjabi Track By Shamur (which I M Sure Is Fav Of Many Others Like Me) But Except For 2 Lines I Cannot Understand The Rest.

So If Anyone Of U Who Knows The Exact Lyrics Please Do Reply.

For that you actually started a thread...phew !!!
Ask some Punjaabi guy he'll tell you.

This Thread Is For All Guys And Gals Who Love Music And Who Think It's An Important Part Of Our Life.

I M A Big Music Lover And Like To Listen To A Lot Of Variety Of Songs .
But Many A Times I Come Across This Problem (i Wonder If Others Face It Too) Of Not Being Able To Understand The Exact Lyrics .

So I Thought Why Not To Start A Thread So That We Can Overcome This Problem .

Like Lately I Am Hooked To The Latest Punjabi Track By Shamur (which I M Sure Is Fav Of Many Others Like Me) But Except For 2 Lines I Cannot Understand The Rest.

So If Anyone Of U Who Knows The Exact Lyrics Please Do Reply.

Hope There R Many Crazy People Like Me Out There.

Ty