What do you think about this?

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Guys I believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. But I was amazed after reading this: India Daily India may be the first country to explain to the world about extra-terrestrial and UFO contacts the secret debate is on India Daily Chin...
Page 1 of 1

A request goes to the mods to lock this one.

And the request is taken care of.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Ok... the first thing that comes to my mind is: The writer better not attempt CAT, unless s/he wants a -ve score, and 0%ile in VA. The language & grammar of the articles suck big time. Doesn't make sense believing such articles at all.

The second thing is, the debate about ETs is open, and putting in such strong statements without substantial, unrefutable proof does not make sense. And these articles are not.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Spot on bro.
Had the language been better, DesiGuru would have been the prime suspect
Guys I believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. But I was amazed after reading this:
India Daily India may be the first country to explain to the world about extra-terrestrial and UFO contacts the secret debate is on
India Daily China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates

What do u guys think about this?

Ok... the first thing that comes to my mind is: The writer better not attempt CAT, unless s/he wants a -ve score, and 0%ile in VA. The language & grammar of the articles suck big time. Doesn't make sense believing such articles at all.

The second thing is, the debate about ETs is open, and putting in such strong statements without substantial, unrefutable proof does not make sense. And these articles are not.

Regards,
Grondmaster

I do believe in ETs but such kinda of information doesnt make sense.
Even i have seen this article earlier but how can u believe such a piece of article.

I doubt it was something else the people are reporting..

very true aspire the article seemed quite funny rather than awe inspiring
But inspite of that (no offence meant to rookie 21)rotten piece of article it would narrow mindedness on the human race to believe of them as to be some sort of blessed beings solely given the boon of life on earth?

what say my fellow PGites:neutral:

Guys I believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. But I was amazed after reading this:
India Daily India may be the first country to explain to the world about extra-terrestrial and UFO contacts the secret debate is on
India Daily China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates

What do u guys think about this?

Read the whole thing seemed hilarious to me .....
I believe in extraterrestrial life...
Infact..I know many of the aliens..

Spend sometime on PG..You will see them too...They holler all day on ShoutBox..n please take care when you go there..they are all very dangerous..

Have spoted a few in the Indian Parliament.But jokes apart, dont believe in the s called ETs!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

I believe in extraterrestrial life...
Infact..I know many of the aliens..

Spend sometime on PG..You will see them too...They holler all day on ShoutBox..n please take care when you go there..they are all very dangerous..