What do you EAT???

8 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
:: Hey ppl This is a very important thing we need to discuss about before the CAT... "What do you eat?" What kind of foods do you people eat before a test(probably a mock CAT)? What do you plan to eat before going to the examination hall on ...
Page 1 of 1

@13thwarrior....You are an old member of PG, and hence, you should be aware,that this is not the apt thread for the advice. Do post the above mentioned advice on a CAT thread , where there are many more active puys.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey guyz..

as far as my experience goes...some advice:

1) Dont go empty stomach for tests
2) Dont eat too much too ( u ll yawn thru out the test)
3) Dont eat oily n heavy stuff
4) I used to eat a sandwich/2 toasts..with jam n butter or cheese whichever was available.
5) A cup of tea (coffee whichever suits)
6) Have some water abt 15-20mins before the test..so that the feeling of being thirsty doesnt linger arnd in the test...
7) I used to carry a chewing gum/mint with me...kinda helps u get away with the being hungry feeling if it sticks...

well these are somethings that worked for me...

cheers!!

pushpreet

I take very heavy food just before mocks...
So that if i spoil my paper... I give all credit to the bad breakfast i had in the morning :D

on serious notes
I prefer takin 1/2 glass of milk + 1 sandwitch

I guess is should be made compulsory for all the Mocks' Toppers to post on this thread

My own humble diet is wheat flakes before a mock

Sleep: 12 to 7
Food: 3 idlys...
Preps: 1 VA sectional and off to the centre...! :)

~Nitin

I would suggest eating what u normally do. No need to take any more tension, we already have a lot of it

The other pt raised by u is very serious for me though. I am quite a late riser, study late into the night. I will try to gradually shift my patterns, so that I don't have any problems on the CAT day.

it should be discussed now

I would suggest eating what u normally do. No need to take any more tension, we already have a lot of it

The other pt raised by u is very serious for me though. I am quite a late riser, study late into the night. I will try to gradually shift my patterns, so that I don't have any problems on the CAT day.

Hey ppl This is a very important thing we need to discuss about before the CAT...
"What do you eat?"
What kind of foods do you people eat before a test(probably a mock CAT)? What do you plan to eat before going to the examination hall on the 19th? It is necessary that we eat something that keeps us full but not drowsy, I guess. How many of you palnning to go on an empty stomach? Is having lotsa caffeine a good idea, since it might help us stay alert..? And all you ppl who have an aversion to early mornings, what are your plans??