What can i do next with my Trading Experience ?

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, I am doing *Commodity Trading* for the past few months along with some other friends whom i know ..We are a group of 3 people , and we have taken Sub-Brokership and doing this Trading as a business ..I myself an BE graduate from Anna Univ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

Perhaps this thread shall call for more replies:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299

Regards,
Pallavi

My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
powermatrix Says
Where to do CFP and whats the qualification ? any links for that inside PG forum sir ?

check this http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cfp-certified-financial-planner-25057106
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
MBA finance is big stream a person can go to finance related jobs after completing mba in finance..

Wealth Managers are not traders...they are experts who manages the wealth of their clients and advice them..if you are interested in that do have CFP

Where to do CFP and whats the qualification ? any links for that inside PG forum sir ?
BSchool......That day will surely come....
Hi,

I am doing Commodity Trading for the past few months along with some other friends whom i know ..We are a group of 3 people , and we have taken Sub-Brokership and doing this Trading as a business ..I myself an BE graduate from Anna University age 23,another guy is a Bcom age 21 and another person who is nearing 50 and the one who thought us about Trading ..Now i know how the Commodity market moves and have been pretty successful .. I was thinking whether , are there any courses which can lead to a Job related to Trading in corporate companies ..

I heard that MBA in Finance has some subjects related to trading , the Forex Markets etc ..and what kinda jobs do MBA finance grads do , anything related to this ? and as i already have hands on experience on Trading , these things are not dry for me , these things excites me ..so is there any course or something which can make to have a job related to trading ... and , lately i came to know about the word called as Wealth Managers ..( Who manage wealth of their clients ) ..Is it also related to Trading ?

Is MBA in Finance and Financial Planning both different ?

I want you guys to enlighten me in this regard ..

MBA finance is big stream a person can go to finance related jobs after completing mba in finance..

Wealth Managers are not traders...they are experts who manages the wealth of their clients and advice them..if you are interested in that do have CFP
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

Hi,

I am doing Commodity Trading for the past few months along with some other friends whom i know ..We are a group of 3 people , and we have taken Sub-Brokership and doing this Trading as a business ..I myself an BE graduate from Anna University age 23,another guy is a Bcom age 21 and another person who is nearing 50 and the one who thought us about Trading ..Now i know how the Commodity market moves and have been pretty successful .. I was thinking whether , are there any courses which can lead to a Job related to Trading in corporate companies ..

I heard that MBA in Finance has some subjects related to trading , the Forex Markets etc ..and what kinda jobs do MBA finance grads do , anything related to this ? and as i already have hands on experience on Trading , these things are not dry for me , these things excites me ..so is there any course or something which can make to have a job related to trading ... and , lately i came to know about the word called as Wealth Managers ..( Who manage wealth of their clients ) ..Is it also related to Trading ?

Is MBA in Finance and Financial Planning both different ?

I want you guys to enlighten me in this regard ..

Thanks 😃

BSchool......That day will surely come....