What book changed your life profoundly?

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Every person has a remarkable story about how one or more books had opened the gateway to a new dimension. *What book changed your life profoundly? What book influenced you so much you that you wouldnt be where you are today without it?*...
Page 1 of 1

it was physics by "Resnick & Halliday", it changed my approach to tackle the question.it taught me to apply fundamentals to solve problems in an easier way.the book that inspires me to do something big is "made in Japan" by Akio Morita.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Good thread.... I always wondered whether all those self help books do help you... probably I will get my answer here....

For me I have read few motivational books, self help books, few autobiographies and all of these have been inspirational.... but none of them have had any profound effect on me... read them , sleep over them a nite and next day , back to bussiness.

Few of the books that readily come to my mind are

Johnathan Livingston Seagull..... excellent read....but how was I supposed to be inspired by it. I didnot get that

Alchemist.... Very very inspiring.... urges you to follow your dream... do what you like to do.... but I have not been able to muster up the courage to leave what i am doing presently (which i dont like) and follow my dream.

The monk who sold his Ferrai ....probably the only novel which made me think that yes, I could follow some of its things..... tried a few but its difficult to impement them... but i still try to impement some of its philosphies...

there are some more.....

Every person has a remarkable story about how one or more books had opened the gateway to a new dimension.

What book changed your life profoundly?

What book influenced you so much you that you wouldnt be where you are today without it?

Share with us..:)