What are the options for executive MBA in IT based in Pune?

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys I am a working professional and now i plan to get back to school...jokes apart! I am keen to do an executive MBA in IT..specifically IT because I have ongoing work experience of three years in this field...Also, i am looking for weekend ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi ,

I am looking for an Executive MBA program , as I am having 4 years of work-ex in IT. Could you please provide any info on the various courses available for working professionals .

Are the courses available in IIM's through virtual classes for 1year duration (mostly certificate courses) provide any weightage in your profile ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys please if anyone can help..also let me know when is the admission to executive MBA in colleges expected to start!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys

I am a working professional and now i plan to get back to school...jokes apart! I am keen to do an executive MBA in IT..specifically IT because I have ongoing work experience of three years in this field...Also, i am looking for weekend only courses so that I can manage my job and studies...I welcome all suggestions of good places to do executive MBA in IT in Pune
Thanks!
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...