What are the happening courses in AUSTRALIA

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hey pgs :: , Ive seen a lot of people showing keen interest for their MBA from abroad. However I wish to know what are the other Post grad courses for a person with a commerce back ground. The destination Ive chosen is AUSTRALIA. After browsin...
Page 1 of 1
Hey pgs ,
Ive seen a lot of people showing keen interest for their MBA from abroad. However I wish to know what are the other Post grad courses for a person with a commerce back ground. The destination Ive chosen is AUSTRALIA. After browsing through the websites of Australian universities, Ive found that apart from MBA there are few Masters courses for Accounting too. The universities do about the fees structure, living cost, curriculum..etc..etc. However the most vital part seems to be missing out, and that is job prospects..
Im listing out few queries, I think if answered will help out many other guys like me.
  1. Is Australia a good place to target for higher studies.
  2. What are the happening courses in there that have recognition in India too.
  3. What is the general pay scale one can expect after getting their masters done from there (both in Aus and in India).
  4. Are the universities ranked, as they are done in India. If yes what are the recommended universities that should be targeted????

Im the new kid on PG block. A brief on my profile: A B.Com grad with very ordinary acads, woke up late as in what to do in life :confused: . I say it late, but Im certainly not out of the competition. Pursuing CFA from ICFAI, working with a multinational finance company, however still at a entry level.
Ps: If there is/are any threads already existing relating to what Im looking out for, then I really apologies for starting a new one.:2gunfire: Fire in ur posts anyways.....!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...