what after MBA??? Please advice me

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Guys its been 2.5 yrs now i have completed my MBA in Marketing (AICTE/AIU) from a renowned institute in Delhi... I have a total work exp of 3.5+ yrs, Recently was working for an marketing agency now doing some freelancing stuff... I ...
Page 1 of 1

Does anyone here in PagalGuy, except poojalapasia, answers queries or they are just meant for fun reading???

Plz could anyone help me in the query I have??? or if no one could then would request the mods to please restrict the entry for only freshers...

really diappointed...

Game

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
There are some specialization certificate courses in super niche areas like digital marketing at IICM (International Institute of Creative Marketing).
More than certificate courses there are these workshops and lectures held by top industry people from Branding and Marketing. They have like 3-4 workshops which hone your skills and even widen your network base. You could even opt for them.

Hi

Apart from Mumbai is there any in Delhi/NCR???

I need to know this urgently.. Could anyone advice me of some reputed institutes in Delhi/NCR providing the same as going in for Mumbai would be a little bit of issue...

Also, I was thinking of going for ERP SAP .. Can anyone guide me in that???

I am completely unaware of what exactly ERP SAP consists of and what exactly are the areas of learning or specialization and where to get the info about the course and which Institute to look for etc etc ...

Would be really thankfull if I get the info about the above...

Game

hey thanks for the info i would definitely look into it...

wud welcome more suggestion if any

game

There are some specialization certificate courses in super niche areas like digital marketing at IICM (International Institute of Creative Marketing).
More than certificate courses there are these workshops and lectures held by top industry people from Branding and Marketing. They have like 3-4 workshops which hone your skills and even widen your network base. You could even opt for them.

Someday = Never

Hi Guys

its been 2.5 yrs now i have completed my MBA in Marketing (AICTE/AIU) from a renowned institute in Delhi... I have a total work exp of 3.5+ yrs, Recently was working for an marketing agency now doing some freelancing stuff...

I need to explore more career opportunities in terms of higher education in the area of marketing/advertising/event mgt only, either an advanced diploma of 6 months etc or a degree course of 1 year or so. The fees isn't a problem for me i would like to add more value to my CV in terms of the brand name and the learning....

Please advice me -

1. is it feasible to go for it or not???
2. If yes, then what all institutes to look out for???
3. if not, then why???

I would appreciate if i get a response on the same ASAP..Please help guyz...

thanks

Game