Welingkar | Profile Evaluation 2018 | PaGaLGuY

368 Posts  ·  744 Users
About this group

This group is aimed to do the evaluation of your profile (Academics: 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation; Work-ex; Extra-curricular activities; Score of CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/ATMA) and provide you with your chances of getting selected in Welingkar. May the luck be in your favour!

Page 1 of 37

XAT Percentile 75 10th 9.2 12th 66.6 Grad (BBA) 82.49 Head boy of the school 6 years diploma in classical Sangeet. Extra Curriculars- KV Lawn Tennis Nationals 2007 Under-14 National winner (represented Gujarat). GEOFEST International Junior champions 2009 (delegates from 17 countries of Europe and Asia) National Declamation AFWWA 2011 winner. (Represented Central Air Command after 2 state competitions) Amidas Goradia National Debate winner 2012 "Technex" 2012 National IIT BHU ALL India Technical Science fest. Model display and Model presentation winner. Badminton men's champion of inter college sports meet 2016 Work ex- 13 months. 2017 extra Miler award of work for execution of a pilot project. Do I have any chances to convert pgdm Mumbai?

1 comment
Adarshir
@Adarshir  ·  8 karma

@SWAPNEEEL revert at your earliest convenience!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can i get admission in wellinker my atma score is 84.4%

1 comment
ruhibedi
@ruhibedi  ·  0 karma

hi. there is a webinar being organised by Eduthrill of Mr alok Bansal who is a harvard alumnus for the preparation of GDPI on 1st march 2019 at 7pm. its free and very helpful. do tune in for the same. http://bit.ly/2TZbDrK 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to sell MAGOOSH or E-GMAT premium accounts please contact me at kikumarueiji81@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Welingkar Institute of Management and Round Table India has organised a Masterclass for Family Managed Businesses. This Masterclass is the first step for the Next Gen Business Owners to leverage their legacy and re-invent their business strengths. Register: Give us a Missed Call on: 9021103673 or call on: 7045060405 / 8291071155 or click here to register directly.

Swapneil
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 95.09%

12th- 76%

BE- 56% avg ...2016passout

CAT OA- 77.2%le

CMAT 98.55%le

mah CET - 98.07%le

gd went okayish n PI was good ....what are my chances??

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
saavvy96
@saavvy96  ·  246 karma

@harsh.1004 "Maine toh fir bhi 60 maintain Karli" uska reply diya tha konsa bohot ukhad liya 60 lakar and average ka matlb pata h.?? I guess MU me toh average sum of pointers of all 8 sems/ 8 so it all depends tere marks kaise h abhi isme weightage ka logic kidr aaya..?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ruhibedi
@ruhibedi  ·  0 karma

hi. there is a webinar being organised by Eduthrill of Mr alok Bansal who is a harvard alumnus for the preparation of GDPI on 1st march 2019 at 7pm. its free and very helpful. do tune in for the same.http://bit.ly/2TZbDrK 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th - 90.55% 12th ( Science ) - 72.33% BscIT - 64% Infosys - 17 months workex GDPI was decent CET percentile - 98.56 CMAT - 92.45

1 like1 comment
ruhibedi
@ruhibedi  ·  0 karma

hi. there is a webinar being organised by Eduthrill of Mr alok Bansal who is a harvard alumnus for the preparation of GDPI on 1st march 2019 at 7pm. its free and very helpful. do tune in for the same.http://bit.ly/2TZbDrK 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMAT-96.31%ile

BBA-63.33%(Pune University)

12th-80%

10th-82%

GD went really good since i started and only 3 of us in my group talking out of total 9 present.

PI was THE BEST i had ever given till now. My interview went on for 22mins as clocked by the coordinators present over there as even they were shocked thatit went on for so long. 

Only thing that concerns me is that the asked my many questions related to research and business analytics course and i was able to answer all of those. Would they only give me that program or might give me core too??? Since i wanna join core and not R&Ba program.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am Pritesh (PUNE ), I am selling my books, so if anyone want please MESSAGE ME.... 1- IMS CET BOOKS WHOLE PACK.. 2-TIME CET BOOKS WHOLE PACK.. 3-Previous YEARS SOLVED PAPERS.... 4- "GDPI IMS SUCCESS GUIDE" 4- GDPI IMS SUCCESS GUIDE..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ruined my PI  :-(  :-(

2 comments
Johnny002
@Johnny002  ·  41 karma

What happemd??what went wrong??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pd32351
@pd32351  ·  4 karma

@Johnny002 got stuck at some point and was also not able to convice them through my answers

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results of phase 1and 2 will be out by end of April.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...