Welingkar MMS 2010-12 Queries

393 Posts  ·  145 Users
About this group
Hi Welingkar MMS aspirants.. Welingkar MMS 2009-11 Batch is here to answer your all queries related to MMS Course .. All the Best !!
Page 1 of 40

Hi,

Do Welingkar have systems in MMS.

Thanks and regards,

Ashwin P.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Which colleges have systems for MMS.
1) JBIMS
2) Welingkar
3) K.J.Somaiyya
4) MET

Thanks and regards,
Ashwin P.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.. didnt find any post for 2011 - 13 MMS queries hence posting my query in this thread...

can anybody tell me the least score that was required to get admission in welingkar(2010 - 12 batch) for maharashtra state HU general category candidate?

i checked the DTE site..the cut offs were given till cap round 3 and it was 180...there is no information given abt the scores of the GENERAL category students who took admission in cap round 4..

i m new on this site...plz pardon me in case of any mistakes...

thanks,
rajesh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi this is ram from Kolkata. This year I have completed my graduation with average marks of 79%. I have decided to go for my MBA in marketing, and among my first preference I have kept narsemonje, tapni,welenkar as to go with. Regarding the entrance exam , I am appearing for NMAT, MAHARASHTRA CET, CAT, MAT. My main query to you is that what is the cut off marks of NMAT & MAHARASHTRA CET in order to get though.. along with the total marks ( for example NMAT total marks 200, cut off 180etc). and another thing is that I have very poor academic record I have scored 66% in my class 10(x) & 57% in 12(xii). So am I eligible for these colleges .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why r my applications pending on both orkut & facebook?

my id in:
Orkut: sk.nishant@gmail.com
Facebook: emailtonishant@yahoo.com

Thx 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey my notification in facebook is still pending......name is Aditya Pratap Singh
mods plz reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hoping to see u'll on 8th sept...:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Rajit Potnis.....thanxx...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yomans Says
Y is my notification awaiting on facebook.?

heyy wts ur name on facebook ?? i ll notify the mods there!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Y is my notification awaiting on facebook.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...