Welingkar Institute of Management- Placements batch of 2004-06

31 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
*Welingkar Institute Sees a Jump in Number of Students Placed on Day 1* Welingkar Institute of Management sees a jump in the number of students placed on Day 1 this year over last year! Welingkar Institute of Management broke its own record w...
Page 1 of 4

I have got 78 percentile in CAT, 3 yrs work ex at Tech Mahindra
will write atma also, xat was fine,.
is it worth to go for welingkar?
what is the mena/avg package for laterals there?

will it make sense/worth to apply for welingkar?
can someoby pls reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi jay
i will one of your juniors this year in the E-biz course... could you please throw light on the kind of companies and banks that come for finance placements.. also heard fro one of the guys in bagalore that ICICI refused to take E-biz guys.. is that true..if so why?...
really appreciate your help
Lloyd

hi,
i also have bn selected for pgpe-biz course at b'lore...m really scared to knw about the ICICI refused to take e-biz guys of b'lore...is this true?from where did u get all this info....m really in a fix on wat to do...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi jay
i will one of your juniors this year in the E-biz course... could you please throw light on the kind of companies and banks that come for finance placements.. also heard fro one of the guys in bagalore that ICICI refused to take E-biz guys.. is that true..if so why?...
really appreciate your help
Lloyd

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the tution fees per annum is rs 175000 . what about the other charges like cost of books , material , student development activities,etc is that included in this. as welingkar has no mess. what about the expenses on food please halp seniors

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jaymehta Says
sorry dude. dont have much info on tht course..

hi JAY,

thanx for the quick reply,
anyways can u please tell what are my chances of getting thru any of the the courses-PGDBM/PGPeB/PGDBM-RETAIL/PGDBA at either mumbai or bangalore.

i have 86.2 percentile in CAT.
fresher, no work ex
good gd, contributed 3-4 times with examples
very good PI
academics-x-74.2% ;xii-71.4% ;BE-64.8%
very good extracuriculars
filled up the essay form well- the pi panel praised a lot about my handwriting.

i desperately want to get into welingkar.

thanx
amigo

P.S:when are the results coming??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Jay, can you please provide details about the placement of the world class management program. IS IT 100%.
what are the job profiles and avg/median salary.
thanx
amigo

sorry dude. dont have much info on tht course..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Jay, can you please provide details about the placement of the world class management program. IS IT 100%.
what are the job profiles and avg/median salary.
thanx
amigo
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i requested for a change OF GD/PI CENTRE FROM DEKHI TO KOLKATA. NO REPLY AS YET. THE ADMIT CARD SHOWING THE SAME DELHI CENTRE FOR 30TH APRIL.ANYBODY WITH A SIMILAR SITUATION?????????:( [/quote
yup even i did so , but no reply , i guess i might have to leave the gd afterall as i am really sure about joining welingkar's ... and this is one of the excuses !!!
cheers !!!

Buddy mine is over and i found my new admit card on 13th.hope u also had the same. do post your experience on the D-day
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi , every one
could any one give , information about GD topics and how would the PI process done in welingkar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i requested for a change OF GD/PI CENTRE FROM DEKHI TO KOLKATA. NO REPLY AS YET. THE ADMIT CARD SHOWING THE SAME DELHI CENTRE FOR 30TH APRIL.ANYBODY WITH A SIMILAR SITUATION?????????:( [/quote
yup even i did so , but no reply , i guess i might have to leave the gd afterall as i am really sure about joining welingkar's ... and this is one of the excuses !!!
cheers !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...