Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai for the 2016-18

1,088 Posts  ·  1,772 Users
About this group

This thread is to discuss about the admission related queries of all the courses provided at*Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai* for the*2016-18* batch. Basic info about We School:*Courses:**Masters in Managem...

Page 1 of 109
artic
@artic  ·  19 karma

Friends.. Which one if it's MET vs Chetna's For MMS

Chetna's
MET
26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey guys. 

I'm joining PGDM Core Mumbai and looking for an accomodation. Would appreciate any leads for comfortable female accomodations nearby.

Also, happy to share a place/room if someone is looking for a place, or has already found a place and looking for a roomate. 

Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is welingkar for HR ..Please anyone suggest me good colleges for HR and also how are placements for HR field in wekingkar institute.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is Research and Business Analytics course at Welingkar?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
artic
@artic  ·  19 karma

When does Notification for ILS seats is released?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th-90%,12th-86%,Betch-54%.Having work ex of 3 years as a Business development executive.Please suggest.  

Welingkar Bangalore -PGDM
IBS Hyderabad
28 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Is anybody is doing or has done MBA from welingkar?

How is the campus and and average placement package?

2 comments
dewan.udct
@dewan.udct  ·  135 karma

Good for marketing br

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
harishvarma94
@harishvarma94  ·  75 karma

Which campus ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When are the PGDM ILS RESULT COMING?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Let me give a fair idea about placement in post graduation in Welingkar. This data is from National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF).  Total no.of students studying in all years of all PGDM program in Welingkar is 1069 &  No. of students placed through campus placement is 464 which comes to 43.40%. Of 464 placed the median salary(not average) is Rs. 7 lacs. According to me, its never worth to take loan to study of Rs. 8.6 lacs in Welingkar as there is no strong placement opportunity. Make smart decision as it hard earned money of yours & yours family. Good luck for your future. 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
harishvarma94
@harishvarma94  ·  75 karma

Lol, are you cool ? 1069 = first year + second year, so by your logic both first and second years are competing in placements ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
maheshrocks
@maheshrocks  ·  315 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone staying in welingkar's hostel.. Is the hostel strict ? And what are the rules and regulations of the hostel related to time?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...