Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai and Bangalore [2013-15]

3,032 Posts  ·  1,413 Users
About this group
This thread is to discuss about the admission related queries of all the courses provided at *Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai* for the *2013-15* batch. Basic info about We School: *Courses:* *_Masters...
Page 1 of 304

Hi guys, can anyone who is or has been a welingkar student help me know what percentage of students actually get placed in pgdm course and with what average package??

plzzz

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I plan to do the 3-years part time masters program from Welingkar. Can any1  share their experience who has previously studied there. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello .. anyone knows welingkar pgdm average 'real' pkg offered ??pls reply... 😃

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Welingkar bangalore Ebusiness, is it worth for 10l? I have 3yrs of experience in IT. Any alumnis or seniors of this course plz help, what is the average pkg offered for this course and what is the year by year growth in placements for this course?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys urgent plzz suggest nmims hyd or welingkar ban e business??? 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how about the pgdm e-business at We Bangalore? any suggestions?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does someone know that how many waitlists and merit lists come out? also what are the details of the admission process?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any expected date of final stage shortlisted candidates?

13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Welingkar pgdm or Dalmia pgdm for Finance ? in terms of quality of placement offered , Repute , industry interaction , courseware etc . Please Elaborate properly .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone enlighten about the creativity test.?? What have been the previous essay topics like.?? @Seniors, Pugs : Kindly help.

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...