Welingkar GD/PI shortlist 2009-2011 out!

479 Posts  ·  133 Users
About this group
Hello friends, The GD PI calls for 2009 batch are out at the website. GD PI LIST Let us continue the discussion for GD PI Prep here. ATB
Page 1 of 48

The Thread had served its purpose. Stands Closed.

Good Luck to the people who made it to Welingkar.

Regards
Pallavi

My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
See buddy i am just telling you facts i am not telling you to leave welinggkar.Thats your choice.All i am saying is my friend paid 14 lakhs for a seat and i can give you his number if you want.
Whats a fact will be a fact no matter what you call me.

*I will not stoop to your level and call you names or exhibit uncouth behavior.*
My post is not a copy paste.You can speak to my friend if you want to.This may have happened before too so is that my mistake.

Also your batch will have 65 % management quota.For confirmation ask the admin guys.I know people there thats why i am getting info buddy.

No offence to anyone though.you guys should do what you want.

stud..... look.. ur the one who is stoopin down to sum crappy behavior!
firstly, no one is even bothered readin wtever ur writin... im very sure u have already realized it by now...

n ur tryin to tell me that its a mere coincidence that u have written the same post that sum guy had written 2 yrs back?
look,..mayb ppl around u might be fools to believe u !! but i guess ppl in here r not blind!!
unfortunately for u, v can make out that u just happened to copy paste it!!
look, if sumthin happened 2 yrs backi agree with it... but its not possible that u wrote exactly wut he wrote!!
n d most unfortunate part was that 2 yrs back the guy made a spellin mistake in his post....... n u copy pasted it exactly like that!!
n the same spellin mistake is very evident in ur post too....

now plz plz plz tell me that that it is just a coincidence!!

if u have ne shame left na, then just accept the fatc that u just copy pasted the accusation.... coz ppl r actually laughin at u right now...
m sure u have realised it by now.. sicne lots of ppl have already written to ya!!
ur the classic case of sour grapes!!
n with the rate at which ur givin crappy examples in here, m sure ur gonna be doin the same again next yr after all the bschool results r out...... coz ppl like dunt head newhere!!
they just sit at home n cry n crib, n when they get nothin they accuse colleges whihc ddint select losers like ya!!

U R THE CLASSIC CASE OF SOUR GRAPES!!! M SURE U KNOW THAT!!

:nono:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
this is the link for the community.. for all the pl who have admits in welingkar batch 09-11
the name of the communty is welingkar 09-11.
if u try searchin for it, u wudnt find it ...
coz only those communities feature on the list who have more than 10 members..
n i just created it right now.... so just 4 members till now!!

this is the lnk..
do not click on it... it wudnt open that way!!

U WILL HAVE TO COPY N PASTE THE LINK on the adrdess bar!!
n then join it..
the owner wud be d dentist!
d link is

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Communit...3760&refresh;=1

lookin forward to seein u guys there..
n atul... lets meet up at 10 2nite on yahoo mess.... n lookin foward to others bein there too..
i aleady posted both my id's on the previous pages!!

n stud, dunt even bother joinin it!:nono:

Still in OFFICE :banghead: , wont be able to join conf at 10...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
thank you for ur helpful post stud...
but im sure that u didnt get into we.... did ya?
coz im sure tat u had gotten into it.. u wud have run n taken admission into WE the very next moment!! bloody hypocrits!!
ive read nur posts before.... n i came across a very funny incident..

i read a post of urs immmdeitaly after the gd.pi results of urs w as out...
u claimed that u didint get thru but were in touch with we authotrities for a freind of urs n u were givin minute detials of the amount n conversation, right?

n i was just surfing thru sum old forums which were formed a couple of yrs back to gain a lil info aout WE.... n i was shocked to see that the same post was made in 2007 too...

as i read a post given in 2007..... n the same word to word post was made by u mrstud in 2009...
is it just mere conincidence or just a case of copy n paste? every word, punctuation n everythin of the 6 sentences of urs was the same!

thius stud happened to cum across that post too... he copied it n pasted it in the current welinkar forum!!

how cool is tat...
just coz u didnt get thru... doesnt mean that u discourgae others!!
dunt act liike a loser man.. really!! ur a shame n disgrace to urself!! :nono:

n plz go ahead n deny the fact tat i just revealed!
coz im waitin n wanting u to do that... so i can quote that person n i can quote u n show it to everyone around herE, wt a fox u r!!

go get a life~! u need ...

See buddy i am just telling you facts i am not telling you to leave welinggkar.Thats your choice.All i am saying is my friend paid 14 lakhs for a seat and i can give you his number if you want.
Whats a fact will be a fact no matter what you call me.

*I will not stoop to your level and call you names or exhibit uncouth behavior.*
My post is not a copy paste.You can speak to my friend if you want to.This may have happened before too so is that my mistake.

Also your batch will have 65 % management quota.For confirmation ask the admin guys.I know people there thats why i am getting info buddy.

No offence to anyone though.you guys should do what you want.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

this is the link for the community.. for all the pl who have admits in welingkar batch 09-11
the name of the communty is welingkar 09-11.
if u try searchin for it, u wudnt find it ...
coz only those communities feature on the list who have more than 10 members..
n i just created it right now.... so just 4 members till now!!

this is the lnk..
do not click on it... it wudnt open that way!!

U WILL HAVE TO COPY N PASTE THE LINK on the adrdess bar!!
n then join it..
the owner wud be d dentist!
d link is

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Communit...3760&refresh;=1

lookin forward to seein u guys there..
n atul... lets meet up at 10 2nite on yahoo mess.... n lookin foward to others bein there too..
i aleady posted both my id's on the previous pages!!

n stud, dunt even bother joinin it!:nono:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My friend just confirmed his seat for 14 Lakhs.
Some more pieces of info i got :
1-the placement this year has been dismal.My friend spoke to one student from pgdm class of 2010.Placement is 55-60 % not more according to her.
2-Management quota is still on.
3-Around 100 people(for all courses) have confirmed their management quota till now.the figure will go up even more.
4-dahi handi is a real big event here.People doing well here are in the good books of a lot of profs.

Lastly if you have a good job in hand and feel that you will progress in work or can get better colleges next year then please drop this college from your list.

thank you for ur helpful post stud...
but im sure that u didnt get into we.... did ya?
coz im sure tat u had gotten into it.. u wud have run n taken admission into WE the very next moment!! bloody hypocrits!!
ive read nur posts before.... n i came across a very funny incident..

i read a post of urs immmdeitaly after the gd.pi results of urs w as out...
u claimed that u didint get thru but were in touch with we authotrities for a freind of urs n u were givin minute detials of the amount n conversation, right?

n i was just surfing thru sum old forums which were formed a couple of yrs back to gain a lil info aout WE.... n i was shocked to see that the same post was made in 2007 too...

as i read a post given in 2007..... n the same word to word post was made by u mrstud in 2009...
is it just mere conincidence or just a case of copy n paste? every word, punctuation n everythin of the 6 sentences of urs was the same!

thius stud happened to cum across that post too... he copied it n pasted it in the current welinkar forum!!

how cool is tat...
just coz u didnt get thru... doesnt mean that u discourgae others!!
dunt act liike a loser man.. really!! ur a shame n disgrace to urself!! :nono:

n plz go ahead n deny the fact tat i just revealed!
coz im waitin n wanting u to do that... so i can quote that person n i can quote u n show it to everyone around herE, wt a fox u r!!

go get a life~! u need ...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My friend just confirmed his seat for 14 Lakhs.
Some more pieces of info i got :
1-the placement this year has been dismal.My friend spoke to one student from pgdm class of 2010.Placement is 55-60 % not more according to her.
2-Management quota is still on.
3-Around 100 people(for all courses) have confirmed their management quota till now.the figure will go up even more.
4-dahi handi is a real big event here.People doing well here are in the good books of a lot of profs.

Lastly if you have a good job in hand and feel that you will progress in work or can get better colleges next year then please drop this college from your list.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As per i know if u wanna go for core finance than its better to go core means general MBA (mms/pgdm/pgdbm) coz E-Biz is sumthing new and which is also having sum technical stuff into so its upto ur interest only wht u wanna take bt in E-Biz also u can take finance as ur core subject so i dont think it would be bad bt i really dont know abt bangalore campus bt its new so WE is paying much attention to tht also bt as u say u have done R&D; than u must have done enuf inquiry abt it bt dont u have chance to get into MUMBAI campus ? bt i must say if u can get into welingkar mumbai PGDM than its best bt i know ICFAI mumbai is also nt bad at alll it is also having much value compare to other colleges bt its fees higher bt its nt bad option i must say n ya as i said course also matters so nt at all bad choice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
lifeishere Says
i think welingkar mumbai is obviously brand compare to ICFAI MUMBAI in so many manner n i would say compare to ICFAI hyd. also its nice coz they r giving admission in lot bt regarding PGDM EBiz i dont know much n ya course also matters bt if u talking abt only PGDM than i think no comparison can be make between this welingkar is far much better choice.

hey ... 1st thing ICFAI z not givin da distance learnin course ny more.. itz givin a regular degree frm ICFAI dehradun ... nd i gt thru da E biz frm Welingkar bangalore .... nd i wanna do an MBA in hardcore finance .. also no interest in E- biz .. also, bangalore campus z a new one .. nd da faculty z not gus .. have done all da r & d .. . had it been da mumbai campus , i d hav given it another thought .. so decided on da mumbai campus of ICFAI .. guys please post suggestions ..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i think welingkar mumbai is obviously brand compare to ICFAI MUMBAI in so many manner n i would say compare to ICFAI hyd. also its nice coz they r giving admission in lot bt regarding PGDM EBiz i dont know much n ya course also matters bt if u talking abt only PGDM than i think no comparison can be make between this welingkar is far much better choice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...