Welingkar GD/PI shortlist 2008-2010 out!

416 Posts  ·  148 Users
About this group
congrats to all call getters!!!! the link for the shortlist is: Welingkar Institute Of Management.
Page 1 of 42
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It is one the home page yaar...

dude
gimme the link for checkin out my result for welinkar pg
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jax
@jax  ·  0 karma

dude
gimme the link for checkin out my result for welinkar pg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vidhu Says
I am in the second waiting list.... will have to check my result on 9th june

how d u know that ur waitlisted for 2nd list? what is mentioned thr?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am in the second waiting list.... will have to check my result on 9th june

hey puys,

My friend jus called up We Schoool... The lady confirmed that the results shall b posted by today eve... so lets hope they're finally out!

All the Best to everyone!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys,

My friend jus called up We Schoool... The lady confirmed that the results shall b posted by today eve... so lets hope they're finally out!

All the Best to everyone!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
neetugw Says
Banglore is already ACITE approved guys... Since last years everytime they delay the results that is my observation...

I don't think Bangalore course is AICTE approved.
I had asked this question during there presentation on the GD/PI day...
The faculty said that they have applied for the AICTE approval this year and that the course will be approved before it begins this year...

So yes if there is some delay in this and if they do want to release all the results together...we may have to wait for a few more days...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
the_silent_negotiator Says
Guys..every management institute takes time to come out with its results...happens with IIMs and with MAT institutes too...so just chill back and fill the fees of other instt. if the last date is approaching...AICTE rules would make sure that you dont lose more than 1000rs on the entire thing...

Bro other colleges are about to start their courses. That means zero refund. So its not all that easy to chill.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i think there is no use speculatin wen the results wil come....all of us r equally tensed...we ll jus hav to keep our cool...n wait for it...theres nothin much we can do frnds :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Altho what I really hate is that we dont have seniors from Welingkar over here to guide us and moderate the entire thread...just a lil something that can help us determine the quality...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...