welingkar GD/PI/PT prep!

27 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
okk so this thread is posted unanimously.. specially for the junta who wants some serious prep done :: and the rest can go back to the previous one and continue spamming away to glory.. discuss your heart out bout the no. of calls and prospectiv...
Page 1 of 3

No separate threads for discussing GD topics. Use existing threads for the same.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ok people,so here is the topic:
considering the growing population,economy and global competition,how do you think that the education system should be reformed?
time starts now.....plz post by tomorrow by 6 pm....i think 24 hours r enuf....as we can start with a new topic tomorrow.
start posting

CONGRATS TO U ALL FOR THIS GOOD EFFORT:

HERE IS MY TAKE ON THIS TOPIC---

"I think that before discussing about the topic anyfurther we must know what bottelnescks are in our educational system,
1: No quality education (which encourages creativity)
2: Less no of quality institutes
3: Higher Education not given due attention by government
4: less no of career options

In india the quality of education is pathetic and students are not given enough options to show their talent in any other field except a few ones (mgmt, engr,mbbs..). As we are in the era of Knowledge now, we must encourage our students to comeup with new ideas rather than mugging the old stuff. would like to give example of our premier institute (IITs), in last three and half decades IITs have not prodused anythiing worth mentioning.
The best minds of india mug up for four yrs and endup working for some MNC to pursue good career and big bucks.....(continued......)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

carry on the good work ppl.. c ya tom n hope the thread is bursting with views by then.. also think of the second topic in the meanwhile..
got to go.
ciao!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i think this thread shud not be used to discuss anything except GD topics guys.......
so dipti discuss all these (poll thread)things on the earlier thread....plssss

dear pankaj i too second ur views... no other talk than just GD discussions. but we had to start the poll....... atleast for STARTING it we need to discuss it rite........

As far as the POLL being on this thread, its just becoz its the newest Welingkar thread started and it made sense.....Hope i made my point clear

So from now on only GD discussion...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i think this thread shud not be used to discuss anything except GD topics guys.......

so dipti discuss all these (poll thread)things on the earlier thread....plssss
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
backfire!!! Says
where's the point then dear coz by that time it'll already be time for kolkata ppl to have their gdpi.. i think we'll get a fair idea by then and 5 days is a lot of time for all the other call-getters to come visiting.. wat say?

ya i guess tht makes sense.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dips-o-mania Says
Then Let it be. The one rite now is fine......... but can u extend the days for which the polls is open

where's the point then dear coz by that time it'll already be time for kolkata ppl to have their gdpi.. i think we'll get a fair idea by then and 5 days is a lot of time for all the other call-getters to come visiting.. wat say?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
backfire!!! Says
ok but it's not possible now!

they don't have an option for multiple polling guys.. so make do with this..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
backfire!!! Says

Then Let it be. The one rite now is fine......... but can u extend the days for which the polls is open
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dips-o-mania Says
ya.... separating CAT and CET wud be a good idea

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...