Welingkar Business Design(2012-2014) Queries

28 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Hi Aspirants!! Please post your queries regarding the admission process and the course details on this thread. This thread will be specific to Welingkar's Business Design Program. Welingkar Institute Of Management. Regards T...
Page 1 of 3
Important
For all the Welingkar Mumbai and Banglore Final Converts, all the courses who are joining the course.

Many of you still have filled up this form pals.
Do fill it up, it will be fun. Don't you want to know the profiles of your batchmates in details. ;)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVKRHdHalJxWlpyVkZHTmZXNUZ4TFE6MQ#gid=0

It will be shared with you as soon as your identity is authenticated.

Also join the Facebook Group for 2012 - 2014 Final Converts:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/weschool.2012.2014/

All the best!!! Welcome OnBoard!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi WelBD,

i got admit for PGDM - BD. I need to know something about the structure i read somewhere that this is more of practical which means we don't have theory lectures? And it was also written that no exams :).

I am very confused what to do about this .
In par with other PGDM courses is this accepted by industry when they place us .
Another concern is over accredition. Why is this course not accredited ?
can we do our Phd after this ?

Please can you help me on this before monday i need to take my decision before wednesday as that is the last day to take the adm

Hello Nikita,

Firstly, congrats on being selected for the Business Design course. Will be a pleasure to have you on board.

Regarding your questions, the course does have a lot of practical subjects but it doesn't mean we have no theory. In order to give us wholistic learning and knowledge we have an equal balance between theory and practical subjects. Also, there are exams for the subjects. However since there a lot more practical subjects as compared to other courses, we have fewer exams.

The course is recognized by the industry and as such there is common placement procedure for all PG courses which includes Business Design. BD is recognized by AICTE. So you need not worry about the accreditation. Also, you can do your PhD after BD.

Hope this helps in making your decision. For more details please go ahead and read all of our earlier posts.

Cheers,

Business Design Team
(Follow us on Twitter)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi WelBD,

i got admit for PGDM - BD. I need to know something about the structure i read somewhere that this is more of practical which means we don't have theory lectures? And it was also written that no exams :).

I am very confused what to do about this .
In par with other PGDM courses is this accepted by industry when they place us .
Another concern is over accredition. Why is this course not accredited ?
can we do our Phd after this ?

Please can you help me on this before monday i need to take my decision before wednesday as that is the last day to take the adm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

Congratulations to all those who got into the Business Design course. We promise you, it will be one of the best things thats happened to you.

Eagerly waiting to see you guys in WeSchool.

Cheers,

Business Design Team

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The pagalguy thread for Welingkar Final Converts of both Mumbai and Banglore campuses:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/weschool.2012.2014/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is the Ninth batch of Business Design which is currently going on.

There are companies which come particularly for Business Design batch but students are allowed to sit for the common summer placement as well.
As interns,students are paid stipend(may exclude field allowances) as well.

Stay updated,
(@WelBD) on Twitter

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Radhikan,
As such there is common placement procedure for all PG courses which includes Business Design and E-Biz as well.
Thus,mentioning a starting salary for Business Design placement would not be apt.

Stay updated,
(@WelBD) on Twitter

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can ny1 please name the list of recruiters for summers in business design...

also bus design started in wich year..

do summer interns get ny stipend....

cmon puys....reveert////////

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the starting salary for business design placements

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HIII...I HAVE ONE MAJOR DOUBT , PLZ CLEAR IT.......IN TERMS OF PLACMENTS DOES WELINGKAR MUMBAI SCORE MORE OVER WE - BANGLORE ,? OR THE CAMPUS IS CENTRALISED ?? ALSO I CAN'T FIND DIFFRENT LINK WHICH SPECIFICALLY LEADS TO WELINGKAR BANGLORE, AS WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WELINKGAR BANGLORE ALSO, LIKE PLACMENTS , AVG PACKAGE ETC....BECAUSE EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT WELINGKAR MUMBAI,, BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY DISCUSSING ABOUT WE-BANGLORE :sneaky:......PLZ PLZ PLZ......SHARE SOME VIEWS ABOUT WE-BANGLORE TOO........:grin:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...