WELINGKAR 2010-12 final results out

55 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hi All WE skool results are out.. Check the below link.......... At mods, kindly do not ban me as the page is not updated on the main website yet....... Best of Luck Puys
Page 1 of 6

Oh well, I now know how I feel about not getting through to WE school, so even if it was a test link or whatever, it's all good.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks mate...that's great I'd completely forgotten GDPi was still going on :)..what's your plan of action for admission in WE PGDM now, since the CET results will be out only after the deadline?
Good luck for the GDPi tomorrow buddy, I've noticed GD isn't quite as competitive quality-wise as the WE GDPI, so do well :)

I will certainly take admission for PGDM Ebiz. And if I get through Somaiya, Sydenham or Welingkar MMS , I will cancel my admission as my fir preference was PGDM. I think MMS is better than Ebiz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ modss

plz ban dis guy animesh jain fr spreadin panic nd rumours by givin d wrong link.

juz talk 2 d senior who id head of admission dept., she says results will b outt tomorrow, so chill guyz nd ban animesh plzzzzz.

Hey dude chill yaar, I was just a bit excited when i stumbeled upon the link and thus posted the same to help all the Puys around, as you can already see there are a few people who got through as well. Even I am not through yaar........

@ Mods -- Please do not ban me it was all done by me in the true spirit to help and not to misguide any one in any way..........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

That is most and most probably a test link guys..... for god sake cant anybody do the testing as well..... they have not yet updated it on the website.....
and ppl please dont create tensions and mess this thread as well, as all the other threads for discussion for welingkar 2010 got closed today only

Puys,

I am very tensed.... Guys plz some1 confirm that the link is true or not....

Called up the welingkar office they said that the results shall be out tomorrow. So dont spam this thread, plz donot add to the tension of the aspiring candidates.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
All the best people !!!
I didnot attend the process, but still I checked if I got a conversion or not:biggrin:
Didn't make it though
No Miracle:splat::splat:

Haha that was funny man, you made my day with that one lol.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

Don't know if this link is right as it is not being displayed on website...
But it says I have converted BD
Form no:101402
DOB:19 Nov 1988...

Regards,
Sagar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ modss

plz ban dis guy animesh jain fr spreadin panic nd rumours by givin d wrong link.

juz talk 2 d senior who id head of admission dept., she says results will b outt tomorrow, so chill guyz nd ban animesh plzzzzz.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

I am very tensed.... Guys plz some1 confirm that the link is true or not....

Called up the welingkar office they said that the results shall be out tomorrow. So dont spam this thread, plz donot add to the tension of the aspiring candidates.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The Competitor Says
Hope you get through Welingkar MMS . Even I am hoping for Somaiya/ Welingkar MMS. And I have got the much needed boost for my CET GD PI tomorrow.

Thanks mate...that's great I'd completely forgotten GDPi was still going on :)..what's your plan of action for admission in WE PGDM now, since the CET results will be out only after the deadline?
Good luck for the GDPi tomorrow buddy, I've noticed GD isn't quite as competitive quality-wise as the WE GDPI, so do well 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hopefully its not the right link! For those who are disappointed, just like me, wait n try again when results are out on the home website.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...