Welingkar 2009 Results are Out

260 Posts  ·  89 Users
About this group
Please post your *Welingkar *Result in following Format. *STATUS:* (Selected/Waiting/Not Selected) (selected please mention course also.) *PROFILE:* *SSC:* *HSC:* *CAT:* *ATMA:* *CET:* *XAT:* *WORK EXP:* *COMMENTS:*
Page 1 of 26
dude if u don belive in DTE site n listen to wat a counseller says thn god save u,,,

chk this link http://www.dte.org.in/mba2008/CAP-III/CAPR-III_MB308.pdf

the last guy to get in welingkr in cap rnd 3 is at 170 n 168 is cap rnd 4 cut off which is given in mandatory disclosure,,

hpe things are clear :)

n wat else u needsir to keep quite on this regard..

Anyways forget abt that. Any idea when the CAP rounds going to start?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cool022123 Says
Dude I phoned Wellingkars and this information of 168 cut offs in the 3rd round was provided to me by the counsellor. So it would b better if u check ur information from some credible source before commenting any thing in this regard.

dude if u don belive in DTE site n listen to wat a counseller says thn god save u,,,

chk this link http://www.dte.org.in/mba2008/CAP-III/CAPR-III_MB308.pdf

the last guy to get in welingkr in cap rnd 3 is at 170 n 168 is cap rnd 4 cut off which is given in mandatory disclosure,,

hpe things are clear :)

n wat else u needsir to keep quite on this regard..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
When will the Welingkar MMS course (09-11) start?

Mostly in d 2nd week of August.
u know d fees of MMS?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
When will the Welingkar MMS course (09-11) start?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I got a call for ebiz Bangalore
Rejected it, i would prefer SIES MMS rather than ebiz bengalore...
Aamchi Mumbai zindabad!!!

At what date did u got the call for e-biz banglore?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a call for ebiz Bangalore
Rejected it, i would prefer SIES MMS rather than ebiz bengalore...
Aamchi Mumbai zindabad!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dude jus chk the info b4 u post last yr cut off of 168 was for 4 rnd n not third... also never go by marks predictions ranks give a better picture netime,,,

n this year too arnd 170 wud b safe n below is on luck ...

n regarding cancellations i hve cancld welingkr ebiz as m at 171 will get mms ( welingkar or somaiya...)

ne ways wats ur score

Dude I phoned Wellingkars and this information of 168 cut offs in the 3rd round was provided to me by the counsellor. So it would b better if u check ur information from some credible source before commenting any thing in this regard.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello ppl..would like to ask you all that is there anyone who could like to change from Mumbai Ebiz to Banglore Ebiz...Mutual Transfers might be possible in Welingkars.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Last year the cut off at the end of the 3rd round was 168.
This year due to the increase in difficulty level of the paper it may further go down by 1 or 2 mark.

dude jus chk the info b4 u post last yr cut off of 168 was for 4 rnd n not third... also never go by marks predictions ranks give a better picture netime,,,

n regarding cancellations i hve cancld welingkr ebiz as m at 171 will get mms ( welingkar or somaiya...)

ne ways wats ur score
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Last year the cut off at the end of the 3rd round was 168.
This year due to the increase in difficulty level of the paper it may further go down by 1 or 2 mark.

ne ways wats ur score
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...