Welcome to IIMK!

40 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hi, Congratulations on making it to IIMK! Judging by past years, most of u guys on the first list will probably not joining K finally as you might opt for A/B/C :: But anyone who has got any queries about anything before you joi...
Page 1 of 4
hi folks
I am an ex army doctor doing executive MBA from IIM calcutta. This is quite a kool site so much so that i need a coat :)

Is there any good fella around who can help me out in a couple of stuffs? ??:

1. what is the scope of doctors with MBA in pharma besides medicomarketing and medical advisor?

What's the pay scale like and what is the growth prospect career lader like in each?

2. any past mba pagalguy in pharma/ biotech /insurance / healthcare who is pagal enough visit the site and answer my questions? :robot:

I can be reached at doc@hospital.com :grab::grab:

regards
MBA doct
or:

as kool as siachen?? clichy doc!
Do they still take such people in the army?
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi folks
I am an ex army doctor doing executive MBA from IIM calcutta. This is quite a kool site so much so that i need a coat :)

Is there any good fella around who can help me out in a couple of stuffs? ??:

1. what is the scope of doctors with MBA in pharma besides medicomarketing and medical advisor?

What's the pay scale like and what is the growth prospect career lader like in each?

2. any past mba pagalguy in pharma/ biotech /insurance / healthcare who is pagal enough visit the site and answer my questions? :robot:

I can be reached at dr5amb1t@gmail.com :grab::grab:

regards
MBA doct
or:

Hey guys, any idea how many people got through the second list of K?
I checked up the site but no links there yet. Swaroop, did you call them up, did they give any idea on how many ppl will be joining in the second list?
As Abhijit said, all those through the second list, do subscribe to the yahoo group IIMK_2006. Our seniors of the '05 batch have done some really great work and I bet all your queries would already have been answered in the forum even before you think of them.

hi swaroop,

Welcome on board....i too am joinin IIMK ... you can log on to the yahoo groups and get many of your queries solved by our good samiratan seniors....and btw did u get any letter from IIMK about the possible dates for session startin as i got admit in first list but didn't get any letter from K regardin the session startin dates....

Congrats once again....see u in yahoo groups...

abhi

Got through IIM K in 2nd list , all my parents and friends and my little heart is bouncing with excitement, my only IIM conversion todate !!!!!!!

hi

Ya the meet is on sunday...you must have got a mail from somone from IIM K also...i think it is someone from alumni commitee as they sent mails to lot of people (most probably people who r goin to join K ) sendin details about the alumni meet in various cities....i won't be there for the delhi meet as i am in hyderabad right now....
anyways see u all at K.

abhi

Thank you Abhi!

I have submitted my request for registration to the yahoo group. It will be great meeting everyone else. I believe the meet is on Sunday.

Kanav

hi kanav

Log on to the yahoo group iimk_2006 and u will get all your answers about the meet in delhi , there is one on this saturday if i am not wrong ..... u will get lots of other queries also solved by our seniors in that yahoo group.

Btw i am also from delhi and there are 4-5 more from delhi who will be joinin K , u will get their details on the yahoo group. I am right now workin in TCS hydbad and will be reachin delhi on 5th june....may be after that we all can meet once and also plan our tickets for kozhikode together....we have loads of discussion on travellin and meetin for delhi guys on that yahoo group.

abhi

Hey!!

Anyone in delhi going to k? Lets meet!

Kanav

Hi Spider,

No prob man ! But Kalro joining GIM is news to me !!! Are you sure? Last i had heard of him he was head of some institute in Ahmedabad. That was what i had heard about 2 months back.

He is a nice guy - very idealistic, maybe too much so :wink: Believes that B-school grads ought 2 b socially responsible (and really believes this, not just dishing out politically correct crap ). Supposed 2 b brilliant at Ops. He took only 2 case studies 4 us, and seemed 2 b really good. He is not very keen on placements and thinks that it shouldn't be a priority. He seems 2 believe that it is something that will follow naturally if u deserve it :wink: and wants students to come 2 a B-school 4 knowledge and not placements. But if he is taking over as Diro at GIM, man - that place will surely see fast growth!!!

Ravi